Subject: [RPSEC] I-D ACTION:draft-white-sobgparchitecture-00.txt

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:12:01 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Architecture and Deployment Considerations for
Secure Origin BGP (soBGP)
	Author(s)	: R. White
	Filename	: draft-white-sobgparchitecture-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2004-5-12

There is a great deal of concern over the security of the Border
Gateway Protocol, which is used to provide routing information to the
Internet and other large internetworks. This draft provides an
architecture for a secure distributed registry of routing information
to address these concerns. The draft begins with an overview of the
operation of this system, and then follows with various deployment
scenerios, starting with what we believe will be the most common
deployment option.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-white-sobgparchitecture-00.txt

__________________________________
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec