Subject: [rrg] List of the 14 proposals

From: Robin Whittle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 00:05:47 +1100

Here's my attempt to list the 14 proposals, in alphabetical order,
with links to the message in which summaries were posted.  Please let
me know any corrections.

LISP-NERD is no longer being developed.  APT, TRRP and Six-One Router
have not been proposed.

  - Robin

2-phased mapping for Internet core/edge split schemes
     http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05536.html
     Wei Zhang

Aggregation with Increasing Scopes: An Evolutionary Path Towards
Global Routing Scalability
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05542.html
    Dan Jen, Dan Massey, Robert Raszuk, Lan Wang, Xiaohu Xu,
    Beichuan Zhang and Lixia Zhang.

Enhanced Efficiency of Mapping Distribution Protocols in
Map-and-Encap Schemes
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05540.html
    K. Sriram, Young-Tak Kim, and Doug Montgomery

Global Locator, Local Locator, and Identifier Split (GLI-Split)
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05537.html
    Michael Menth, Matthias Hartmann and Dominik Klein

hIPv4
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05529.html
    Patrick Frejborg

Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP)
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05539.html
    Ran Atkinson

Ivip
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05533.html
    Robin Whittle

Layered Mapping System
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05534.html
    Sun Letong, YinXia, Wang ZhiLiang, Wu Jianping

LISP
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05503.html
    Vince Fuller, Dino Farrinacci, David Meyer and Darrel Lewis.

Mapping system based on compact routing
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05519.html
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05531.html
    Hannu Flinck

Name-Based Sockets
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05543.html
    Christian Vogt

Name overlay (NOL) service for scalable Internet routing
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05532.html
    Yangyang Wang

RANGI
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05505.html
    Xiaohu XU

Tunneled Inter-domain Routing (TIDR)
   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg05538.html
   Juan Jose Adan

---

From: Charrie Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 22:09:33 +0800

Hi all,
I've updated my document with experiments added to aid my idea. Could
i change my document link, before somebody has read it? The new document
link changes to:
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BwsJc7A4NTgeMzRlYWYzYjEtZTkyOS00ZjgwLWI5YjItYmUyNzJjNTIyZTJi&hl=en,
and the summary link remains the same.
Sorry to make this trouble.

Best wishes,
Sun Letong

2009/12/23 Robin Whittle <[email-masked]>

> _______________________________________________
> rrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/rrg
>

---

From: Robin Whittle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 03:10:24 +1100

Hi Sun,

Lixia and Tony are compiling the summaries.

This list is just something I made to help people find the proposal
summaries, as they where posted, in the archives.

  - Robin

---

From: Charrie Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 09:22:30 +0800

Hi Lixia and Tony:
Don't know if you have seen my troublesome letter. I update my document with
some experiment added, can I update it, while the main idea remains the
same?

Merry Christmas,
Sun Letong

2009/12/24 Charrie Sun <[email-masked]>

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 22:43:44 -0800

Charrie Sun wrote:
> Hi Lixia and Tony:
> Don't know if you have seen my troublesome letter. I update my document 
> with some experiment added, can I update it, while the main idea remains 
> the same?
> 
> Merry Christmas,
> Sun Letong

I've already incorporated your summary.

Tony