Subject: [rrg] Aggregatable EIDs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:23:41 EST

Darrel,
A second response with respect to the partitioning issue:
Assume geopatch xyz is partitioned.
For a TARA-router which is far away from xyz it may be  appropriate to 
offset a 64800 elements sized table and retrieve the next hop  info (although 
xyz is partitioned) right away. 
A neighboring geopatch however may have several links into xyz: subsets  
thereof may lead into different partitions of xyz.
For a TARA-router of this neighboring geopatch, by square-degree  xyz  
offset an indication might be retrieved which refers to  some  other table which 
might have to be offset by the destination's square  minute # as to 
retrieve a proper next hop towards  the right  partion. 
 
Will say: The problem is to be and can be solved. Wrt the precise solution: 
 We should at first get to the bridge, before we cross it.
 
Heiner