Subject: Keep 100% of the money you earn, LEGALLY #2989

From: "O. Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 11:24:46 -0500

YES YOU REALLY CAN…

     1. Dramatically Reduce your Personal, Business and
        Capital gains taxes!
     2. Earn $2,000-$10,000 per week helping others give
        themselves a 40-50% pay raise!
     3. Legally make yourself and your assets completely
        judgment-proof, seizure-proof, lien-proof, divorce-proof,
                                    attorney-proof, IRS-proof, and
become completely
        insulated!

       Keep 100% of the money you earn on your J.O.B!

  A proven system with an 8 year track record of success!

        You will learn how to dramatically reduce
    or totally eliminate your 1040 tax return legally!

   Before you ask.........NO you will not have to set up an
                      offshore trust!!!

      Help others give themselves a 40-50% pay raise
      without working any extra hours, taking on
      a part time job, or working a home based business!

      Serious inquiries only!!   There is an investment of
                       $1,500-$2,000.

              Follow our proven system of sharing
      information and get paid $2,000-$10,000 this week!

Please reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=free_info
with the following information:

Name:
Phone:
Fax number:

Does your fax machine need a cover sheet or not?

Best time to reach you:

Are you interested more in the opportunity to illeviate your tax
burden or the opportunity to generate an extra $2,000-$10,000
per week?

Do you have access to the $1,500-$2,000 it takes to get started
if you are satisfied the program meets your requirements?

You will be contacted within 48 hours by phone. Please be
patient as we receive alot of inquiries.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Please remove at:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////