Subject: Alpha version of draft-ietf-rserpool-reqts-01a.txt for the Design Team Conference Call

From: John Loughney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:47:49 +0200

Hi all,

I've edited the Requirements document.  This is not complete - I left two
sections for Michael Tuexen to update - Architecture & Examples.  This would
roughly correspond to Section 2 of the current draft.

Please forgive all grammer mistakes & inconsistancies in the text.  This is
meant as an alpha version of the document, to generate some discussion for
the conference call.  I'd appreciate it if we the major discussion for the
conference call.

What I hope for would be comments going into the conference call if this
format is better suited to the document.  I'd like to know what additional
requirements we should add.  Also, Chapter 3 Relation to Other Solutions may
be too wordy.

For all of the current authors of the draft, please look it over as far as
your own contributions are concerned - I may have gotten a little carried
away with the delete button!

best regards,
John