Subject: [Rserpool] Security team forming for Rserpool

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:27:50 -0500

During the 51st IETF Rserpool WG meeting, we decided to form a security 
team to define the problem space.  If you are interested in joining this

group please send me an e-mail.  It is open to everyone.  We will have a
series of conference calls to discuss security.  

I would like to hold the first during the week of Aug. 20.  I know this
is vacation season, but I don't want to wait until after Labor Day to
get 
started.  Everyone in the group will receive the minutes of the
teleconference. I propose Tuesday, Aug. 21 at 11AM EST USA.  Please
suggest alternatives if this time is inconvenient. 

Is anyone willing to host the call?  Thnaks.

-- maureen 

Mobile: (607)227-2933

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool