Subject: [Rserpool] draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-02.txt

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:53:57 +0200

Dear all,

I have just submitted a new version of the architecture ID. It is
intended to reflect the outcome of the editors session and as an
input document for the next. That is the reason you see some editors
notes in it. The document will be updated after the editors meeting
at end of May.

Until the document can be accessed via the IETF website you can get it
from
http://www.sctp.de/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-02.txt

While writing the document the following question should be discussed
end of May:

   - Pool Handle: ASCII string or byte string (zero terminated?)
   - Usage of IP multicast
   - Business cards: In-band or Out-band?
   - Should security stuff be shown in rserpool-arch, in the
     protocol stacks. Mainly a point for TLS.
   - Better examples showing the concepts of the architecture.
   - Can servers in the same serverpool use different transport layer
     protocols? What is given back in response to a name resolve request?

Best regards
Michael

[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool