Subject: [Rserpool] RSerPool implementations

From: "Aron Silverton"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 12:43:50 -0600

Hello all,

If you are working on an implementation of RSerPool or plan on working
on an implementation, can you please provide me a few bits of
information including:

-Who you are
-Status
-Goal
-Timeline
-Anything else you would like to add

I'll be making some remarks about the various implementation efforts at
the IETF 56 meeting in San Francisco.

Please provide your information to me by 3/12.

Thank you,

Aron

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool