Subject: [Rserpool] Draft agenda for IETF #56

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:15:25 -0600

Comments?  I will be sending this to the agenda poster by the end of this week.

-- maureen

IETF #56
Reliable Server Pooling WG (rserpool)

Monday, March 17, 2003
=================================

CHAIRs:
Lyndon Ong <[email-masked]> 
Maureen Stillman <[email-masked]>

Draft AGENDA:

Opening Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

Rserpool services, 20 min.
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-service-03.txt
Peter Lei

TCP mapping, 20 min.
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-tcpmapping-01.txt
Peter Lei

 ASAP -- issue with the control and data channel
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-03.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-06.txt
Randy Stewart, 20 min.

 ENRP and ASAP issues and updates
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-04.txt
Qiaobing Xie, 20 min.

Security
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-00.txt
Maureen Stillman, 10 min.

Applicability Statement
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-coene-rserpool-applic-01.txt
Lode Coene, 10 min.

Rserpool implementations
Aron Silverton, 5 minutes

Closing Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman
_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool