Subject: [Rserpool] Question about draft-ietf-rserpool-applic-02.txt

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:15:21 +0200

Hi!

Is the draft draft-ietf-rserpool-applic-02.txt going to be updated? The latest 
version 02 is dated July 18, 2004 and therefore has expired about 15 months 
ago. I am interested in creating an updated version (e.g. updating old 
terminology like "namespace", etc.). Is this okay for you?

Best regards
-- 
=======================================================================
 Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Dreibholz

 University of Essen,                            Room ES210
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 E-Mail:     [email-masked]
 Homepage:   http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~dreibh
=======================================================================
_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool