Subject: coincidental

From: Mabel Grace <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 15:34:37 -0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

The business logic implements the actual business behavior. If you do
find the need to call external Web services, your best bet is to set up
a bridge .

This recipe, called the Create service contract translator recipe, is
available on the service implementation project by default.

To make this client useful for your particular service scenarios, you
may need to write a little code.

Aaron Skonnard is a cofounder of Pluralsight, a Microsoft . Let's take a
look at a common scenario: direct authentication with SQL Server.

Access Error Headline functionality has been disabled from your
intranet.
Attending one of the live launch events enables you to experience the
latest  technologies and gives you first-hand access to the new
Microsoft solutions.

For this reason, there has always been a demand for good guidance in the
developer world. Each layer consists of different software components
that are closely related to one another. Get the sample code for this
article.

xml that is associated with the solution.

This offer is nontransferable. NET: Web Deployment Projects by Fritz
OnionCutting Edge: Perspectives on ASP.

The Windows Communication Foundation guidance will help you more quickly
develop Windows Communication Foundation services that conform to
accepted security patterns.

asmx endpoint that references your ASMX implementation class. The other
security recipes are just as easy to use. Generally speaking, a software
factory is installed to extend your development environment, adding
guidance-related tools and resources.
For example, Service Factory provides an Add service reference recipe, a
Debug client recipe, and a Run client recipe. This gives architects a
practical mechanism for distributing their own guidance to developers.
In a future column, I will cover the unique aspects of the Windows
Communication Foundation Guidance Package. The ASMX version is
officially supported and available today.

Fritz is the author of Essential ASP. The proxy method created by this
JavaScript is initialized to invoke the . Advanced CustomizationsIn my
opinion, the crown jewel of the Microsoft software factory initiative is
the ability to create custom guidance packages for your own
organizations.

You can invoke this recipe from the context menu on the business
entities project.

asmx Web service attributes, this service is adorned with the
ScriptService attribute that makes it available to JavaScript clients as
well.

Since this is a common and tedious task, there is a recipe available for
generating the translation code.
The ease with which developers can use the . These classes operate on
the business entities to perform a desired action.

Giveaway: Limit one of each giveaway per registered attendee,  while
supplies last. Another advantage to using JSON is its relatively compact
representation compared with the XML equivalent.
It provides a user interface for defining the mapping between the two
classes and it generates the code in a helper translator class.

This requires defining interfaces, which are groups of operations
defined in terms of message exchange patterns.

But any types that can be serialized by a standard .

This ensures more flexibility within each layer.

asmx HTTP handler, added to the configuration file of every ASP. This
makes it increasingly important for software vendors to provide valuable
guidance.

While many discussions and demonstrations of the ASP.

NET in the Real WorldData Access and StorageDeployment and
ManagementEnterprise ServicesNetworking and Communication. The other
security recipes are just as easy to use.

Let's take a look at a common scenario: direct authentication with SQL
Server.
This recipe creates the initial solution structure according to the
architecture prescribed by Service Factory. The data access logic
provides everything you need for interacting with the underlying data
store while the service agents provide everything you need to interact
with external Web services. They help automate the process of building
software according to accepted patterns and predefined standards.

How It WorksIt might seem surprising at first that you can take a
standard .
NET Framework TechnologiesASP.
You can even start with an existing software factory, customize its
guidance packages, and then rebuild them.

For example, if you return to the Guidance Navigator or the Service
Factory context menu, only the Kerberos and X.