Subject: Strong profession presence with the ability to clarify requirements and priority in a fast moving trading floor environment.

From: Evelyn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 07:55:05 +0200

Frenzy Pushes SREA Up 46.6%

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.44 UP 46.6%

SREA is in a frenzy as investor buying pushed it Up over 46% by close
Wed. Up 427% in just over a week. Get all over SREA Thursday!

Background in trade support from an operational perspective. Bachelors
degree in Computer Science. Proven track record of working large, global
distributed environments. Weblogic Portal, Excellent Java development
skills, Understanding of Design Patterns, EJB, JSP, AJAX, Java Script,
SOAP, XML, HTML. Design and implement enhancements to our web content
and server platform.

Good understanding of the US and Global Fixed Income markets.

Linux or Solaris experience. Experience in object oriented development
methodology and all aspects of software development.
Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Attention to detail and ability to work with large volume of data.
Experience with Ant, CruiseControl, JUnit, Servlets, REST. Hands on
application support for the day-to-day operation of mission critical
applications.

a partner with the global product teams to review business processes and
provide technical risk analysis into the technical design process.

This individual will be the focal point for all compliance and controls
initiatives for GME Technology at the GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology
levels. Integral in organizing requests for work into logic work streams
and translating the business requirements into near term technical
solutions.