Subject: definitive

From: gate <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:01:00 -0500

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

"I know how dramatic it is if Canadian soldiers pay the highest price,"
Mr de Hoop Scheffer said. Get yours here through Ticketmaster. You are
there to defend basic human values. Mr Bush said the two men had a
"frank and candid discussion" about democracy and human rights at the
White House. Gen Bednarek predicted it would be weeks before Iraqi
police and troops could secure the area.

An important meeting on the issue was scheduled for Friday but was
apparently postponed following the media leak.

Many countries have called for the camp to be closed. The announcement
follows a battle between rivals ABC and NBC over who would secure an
interview. com is providing the support for the development of this
project and the distribution of the CD.
Baquba is the capital of Diyala Province and has long been a centre of
Sunni Muslim resistance to coalition and Iraqi government forces.
"Vietnam has its own legal framework, and those who violate the law will
be handled.

He was recaptured by Colombian police at a flat in the capital, Bogota.
The list of those thought to be possible contenders also includes Mr
Gore and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who has said he will not
make his intentions known until September.

Only now the women who, come nightfall, work around here have renamed it
Prostitutes' Plaza. "We believe that the Amistad story is a landmark
case in American history and deserves to be told and recognised,"
William Minter said. The automotive industry had lobbied against the
original tougher specifications. If your heart is really set on
lamination, I strongly suggest specifying a matte finish so glare from
the lights in the room don't interfere with the poster's readability.
Mr de Hoop Scheffer's request comes amid rising public disquiet in
Canada about the country's Afghan presence. It makes the poster more
difficult to transport and nine out of ten posters end up in a hotel
room trash can.
Many of the configurations found in science - a cell, muscle, or calcium
channel - have great graphic appeal which the artist can often readily
adapt into an eye-catching poster. The Inside Out Collection contains
art by local residents, inspired by their memories of time there as
patients. Acted as lead artist with oversight responsibility for complex
projects involving multiple deliverables and aggressive scheduling. He
is believed to have bribed his way out of prison two years later. They
were captured, but won freedom in a historic legal battle.

Many countries have called for the camp to be closed.
Many countries have called for the camp to be closed.

She added that the bill would help "reduce unintended and high-risk
pregnancies and abortions.

Canada was playing a vital role in helping Afghanistan to rebuild, he
said during a visit to Montreal.