Subject: Blair said excitedly, "Hey, that's the Hindenburg!

From: graze <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 17:45:29 -0500

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

us, we could probably make it happen, I bet. When going through
screening, I did not offer up the fact that I had such toys in my bag,
figuring if they were discovered and confiscated, no big deal.

It's another piece by Captain Tobias Hume - sorry; didn't catch the
title. And the new boy will be Buddha Minor, just like in Tom Brown's
School Days, see?

Milkshake and Buddha Minor are very nice kittens - deadly cute, sure.

But hey, spring is springing.

Wish I'd known about Susie, and could have found a photo, when I was
working on the book.

Then we all went home for a snack and a nap. He is the one - not the
vice president - who is called upon to cast the deciding ballot in the
case of a tie vote.
My comments on foam grenades were mentioned on the mighty Boing Boing,
and the resulting traffic et up our traffic allowance for the month -
fame's tragic downside. If enough people link to the story or digg it or
post it to del.

I took it last year in Oshkosh.

We now resume normal posting.
But I maintain that lesser events deserve some sort of commemoration,
too. The best and most alarming freebie was the Army's squeezable hand
grenade, illustrated above.
One may purchase the Cottage Commemorative here.

One day we were outside during the lunch recess, when a shadow crossed
the schoolyard. Breaking News - Of all things, there's a possibility of
a TV deal in the works. I have found that it's a great way to start a
conversation with librarians and book store staff. Which we've been
covering in depth for, like, years.

'Cos the opening movement is "Oh, for Tuna", of course. It is a
satisfying measure of our diligence that we have to look harder and
longer each time to find these things, and often have to dig or winch
them out.

John Herrera of the famous High Speed Triumph Research Laboratory,
Myersville, Maryland, sent this snap of Felix Holstein performing his
moving Dance to Spring.

Cat with Toy Hand Grenade. My signing tablemate was Margaret Weitekamp,
who was much more successful in the signing line than I was. UPDATE -
phone service has been restored.
John Herrera of the famous High Speed Triumph Research Laboratory,
Myersville, Maryland, sent this snap of Felix Holstein performing his
moving Dance to Spring. Wish I'd known about Susie, and could have found
a photo, when I was working on the book. A gun goes rooty toot toot.
Above, Cat Natasha in her fierce pre-nap mode. I haven't actually seen
this startling headline, yet. Just you try storming a redoubt protected
by an abatis, and we'll see who's larfing. He knows every inch of the
way, and who owns it, and who used to own it,  what they used to do
here, and what became of them. I took it last year in Oshkosh. Llamas
have a dignified, aristocratic manner about them. After my first
experiment in which the dumplings turned out a bit tough, several
correspondents offered helpful suggestions.

A co-group had done up these same squeezee-foam grenades as internal
schwag. When I saw the tempting display at the Army booth, I said "Ooh!
I am compelled partly by my memory of my first trip up Indian Creek when
I was retirement househunting. The Curator hasn't decided where it's to
be hung, yet - possibly in the East Wing. But despite all this, he was a
very nice, unassuming gent.
I had FOUR of the "grenades", packed together and stuffed in my
very-full carry-on. Sadly, I've never read "Gorilla of the Gas Bags" - I
found the image of the cover here, but the text is unavailable. Close
inspection of the roadside brings awareness of the other creatures that
pass this way. Senate on his third birthday, and had met the two
Maryland senators. The best and most alarming freebie was the Army's
squeezable hand grenade, illustrated above.
Mostly, of course, we find beer bottles and cans: Bud Light is the
winner and perennial champion. Did you know that Koreans make wine from
azalea blossoms?
Folks get stabbed, shot, decapitated, burned at the stake, hanged,
bashed on the noggin, drowned and turned into fiddles.