Subject: swarm

From: Edith <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 16:58:38 -0300

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

But I do think we need to pay more attention to the people around us. "
So, I do come by it naturally.

And I'm thinking about violence, senseless violence; here, and around
the world.

Details munged, but the gist of it was: I receive a nasty communication.
Now I feel completely justified about that because if there's ever some
sort of emergency in downtown D. I'm reading all the same news reports
everyone else is.

I've been wearing huaraches. so have the New York Yankees.

Still, he was very good. And the remaining carcasses, although that
should be going down.

Dunno if my new system will work, but it seems like a step in the right
direction.

" the headline asked. Details munged, but the gist of it was: I receive
a nasty communication. There are a lot of words being written right now.
As far as I'm concerned, I live in the south. " The difficulty, even, of
any kind of mass emergency broadcast.
I never wear heels anymore. Hard to reason with people like that.

He checked the municipal carcass dump and found that there did seem to
be fewer vultures.
I'm still cleaning up the slop from the last several dramatic crises.
Cross your fingers that the virii have been dissuaded.
Divinest Sense had some good words.
Not in a suspicious, vigilante way, but in a compassionate way.

Details munged, but the gist of it was: I receive a nasty communication.
I've also long agreed with the notion that high heels are just another
way to cripple women - sure, they're fun sometimes, but completely
hobbling. And I'm getting radical and daring in my old age. And oh yes
the parallel problems with the dog and rat populations. Some people on
the Dot know that I'm female; others don't. I don't have much of
anything to add.

And people, it gets hot.

The discussion in comments to this post is instructive.

Details munged, but the gist of it was: I receive a nasty communication.