Subject: HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

From: "igba urualor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:39:25 +0000

FROM MR.IGBARIAM URUALOR.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
B.O.A .BANK
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO

DEAR FRIEND,
I HAVE A BUSINESS WHICH WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO BOTH OF US. THE AMOUNT OF 
MONEY INVOLVED IS ($5MILLION US DOLLARS) WHICH I WANT TO TRANSFER OUT OF THE 
COUNTRY
TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, ALL TO MY FINANCIAL BENEFIT AND  YOURS TOO. AND ALSO 
TO TAKE MY WIFE TO YOUR COUNTRYFOR TREATMENT OF LIVER DAMAGE.

THIS MONEY WAS OWNED BY ONE OF THE CUSTOMERS IN OUR BANK.THE MAN'S NAME IS 
CALLED ANDREAS SCHRANNER FROM MUNICH,GERMINY.A BUSINESS COMMERCIALIST IN
WEST-AFRICAN REGIONS. HE HAS BEEN DEAD SOME YEARS AGO,DATED ON 25TH 
JULY,2000 . AND SINCE THEN,NO CLAIM HAS BEEN PLACED IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT 
BALANCE.

I WANT TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY OUT OF THE COUNTRY BUT SUCH FUND CAN NOT BE 
TRANSFERRED WITHOUT A NEXT OF KIN ATTACHED TO THE FUND.

THE FUND COULD BE TRANSFERRED IN THESE WAY:YOU SHALL PRESENT YOURSELF AS 
BUSINESS ASSOCIATES TO THE DECEASED PERSON[ANDREAS SCHRANNER] AS DETAILS 
SHALL BE THAT YOU ARE THE CARE-TAKER BUSINESS ASSOCIATES TO MR.ANDREAS 
SCHRANNER AND HIS PROPERTIES.

I SHALL MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU MATERIALS AND INFORMATION WITH WHICH A 
SUCCESSFUL CLAIM SHALL BE PLACED ON THE FUND.I SHALL BE YOUR GUIDIANCE AND 
INSTRUCTOR THROUGHOUT THE DURATION OF THIS TRANSACTION SO AS TO ENSURE A 
SWIFT AND SURE TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

AS TO YOUR BENEFITS,YOU SHALL BE ENTITLED TO 40% OF THIS FUND FOR YOUR 
CO-OPERATION IN THIS TRANSACTION WHILE 5% WIL BE SET ASIDE FOR EXPENCES BOTH 
OF US
MIGHT INCURE DURING THE COURSE OF THIS TRANSACTION. SO IF YOU ARE 
INTERESTED,SEND A REPLY TO ME IMMEDIATELY AND IN YOUR REPLY PLEASE INCLUDE 
YOUR [PRIVATE PHONE AND YOUR FAX NUMBERS] URGENCY HAS TO BE IMPLIED AND THIS 
BUSINESS MUST STRICTLY BE A DEAL BETWEEN BOTH OF US.

BEST REGARDS,
MR. IGBARIAM URUALOR.

_________________________________________________________________
Gagnez des écrans plats avec Live.com http://www.image-addict.fr/