Subject: BE PREPARED TO MOVE TO A PLACE OF SHELTER QUICKLY AS LIGHTNING CAN BE A THREAT TO YOUR SAFETY EVEN IF THE THUNDERSTORM IS MANY MILES AWAY FROM YOUR LOCATION.

From: Freddie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:51:13 +0300

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

FOG AND DRIZZLE OFTEN REDUCING VISIBILITY TO NEAR ZERO IN SOME AREAS.
MAINLY IN SOUTHERN AND MIDTOWN AREAS OF TOWN THROUGH THE MORNING. THE
STRONGER STORMS OVER THE MARINE AREA WERE SOUTH OF BALDWIN COUNTY IF
OUTDOORS TODAY AND YOU HEAR THUNDER.

LOW CEILINGS OVER COASTAL AREAS. DENSE FOG ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL
NOON ADT TODAY FOR THOMPSON PASS.
LIGHT RAIN OR DRIZZLE THROUGH THE EARLY AFTERNOON.

THE HEAVIEST RAINS WILL BE CONFINED TO LOCATIONS EAST OF A DURANT
OKLAHOMA TO BENTONVILLE ARKANSAS LINE. OTHERWISE LIGHT WINDS. DENSE FOG
ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON ADT TODAY FOR THOMPSON PASS. NATIONAL
WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR DETECTED WIDESPREAD SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS ONGOING ACR
PERIODS OF LIGHT RAIN AND DRIZZLE. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.
LIGHT WINDS THROUGH THE EARLY AFTERNOON. ASSOCIATED WITH A CLUSTER OF
THUNDERSTORMS MOVING NORTH FROM THE GULF. LOW CEILINGS OVER COASTAL
AREAS.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH PERIODS OF LIGHT RAIN AND DRIZZLE THROUGH THE EARLY
AFTERNOON.
VALDEZ AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS WILL EXPERIENCE ISOLATED SHOWERS OF
RAIN THROUGH THE MORNING. EXPECT CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED LIGHT RAIN
SHOWERS ACROSS THE VALLEY WITH BEST CHANCES OF RAIN IN THE EASTERN
PORTION.

MAINLY IN SOUTHERN AND MIDTOWN AREAS OF TOWN THROUGH THE MORNING. FOG
AND DRIZZLE OFTEN REDUCING VISIBILITY TO NEAR ZERO IN SOME AREAS. LIGHT
WINDS THROUGH THE EARLY AFTERNOON. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH OCCASIONAL RAIN.
BE PREPARED TO MOVE TO A PLACE OF SHELTER QUICKLY AS LIGHTNING CAN BE A
THREAT TO YOUR SAFETY EVEN IF THE THUNDERSTORM IS MANY MILES AWAY FROM
YOUR LOCATION.

ASSOCIATED WITH A CLUSTER OF THUNDERSTORMS MOVING NORTH FROM THE GULF.
This same information is available in other file formats including the
XML based RSS and CAP formats. GUSTY WINDS AND DANGEROUS LIGHTNING ARE
ALSO POSSIBLE FOR THESE AREAS.

SCATTERED TO NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE
NORTHERLY ACROSS THE AREA THROUGH THE AFTERNOON. CLOUDY SKIES WITH
PERIODS OF RAIN SHOWERS THROUGH LATE AFTERNOON. HEAVY RAIN AND FREQUENT
LIGHTNING.
PERIODS OF LIGHT RAIN AND DRIZZLE. EXPECT CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED
LIGHT RAIN SHOWERS ACROSS THE VALLEY WITH BEST CHANCES OF RAIN IN THE
EASTERN PORTION.

RADAR INDICATES AREAS OF LIGHT RAIN AND DRIZZLE FROM THE MCHUGH CREEK
AREA TO SOUTH ANCHORAGE. SCATTERED TO NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS
WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE NORTHERLY ACROSS THE AREA THROUGH THE AFTERNOON.

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR DETECTED WIDESPREAD SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS ONGOING ACR

EXPECT CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED LIGHT RAIN SHOWERS ACROSS THE VALLEY
WITH BEST CHANCES OF RAIN IN THE EASTERN PORTION.
EXPECT INCREASING LOW CLOUDS AND AREAS OF LIGHT RAIN AND DRIZZLE TO
CONTINUE. OTHERWISE CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES THROUGH THE EARLY
AFTERNOON.

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR DETECTED WIDESPREAD SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS ONGOING ACR NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR
DETECTED WIDESPREAD SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ONGOING ACR

GUSTY WINDS AND DANGEROUS LIGHTNING ARE ALSO POSSIBLE FOR THESE AREAS.

HEAVY RAIN AND FREQUENT LIGHTNING.

EXPECT MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH OCCASIONAL SHOWERS ALONG THE COAST
SPREADING ACROSS THE DELTA WITH AREAS OF RAIN AND DRIZZLE ALSO PATCHY
FOG WILL REDUCE VISIBILITY IN SOME AREAS TO ONE MILE OR LESS.

THE HEAVIEST RAINS WILL BE CONFINED TO LOCATIONS EAST OF A DURANT
OKLAHOMA TO BENTONVILLE ARKANSAS LINE.

FOG AND DRIZZLE OFTEN REDUCING VISIBILITY TO NEAR ZERO IN SOME AREAS.

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR DETECTED WIDESPREAD SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS ONGOING ACROSS MUCH OF THE FORECAST AREA.
OTHER HEAVY RAIN PRODUCING THUNDERSTORMS WILL MOVE ACROSS EASTERN STONE
COUNTY MISSISSIPPI. LIGHT WINDS THROUGH THE EARLY AFTERNOON. OTHERWISE
CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES THROUGH THE EARLY AFTERNOON. THE
STRONGER STORMS OVER THE MARINE AREA WERE SOUTH OF BALDWIN COUNTY IF
OUTDOORS TODAY AND YOU HEAR THUNDER. OTHERWISE CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW
SPRINKLES THROUGH THE EARLY AFTERNOON. CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES
THROUGH THE EARLY AFTERNOON.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES THROUGH THE EARLY AFTERNOON.