Subject: Session Attributes

From: Khuzema Pithewan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:05:11 +0530

Hi,

Session Attribute Object in RSVP-TE contains some flags , setup and
holding priority and some session related info.

 My doubt is , if this object is per session or per LSP, because name
suggest
 that it is per session, but holding/setup priorities are  the attributes
of a LSP.
 so basically where to keep this Object,?? in PSB or Session???

Khuzema.

---

From: Ping Pan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:36:45 -0700

Khuzema,

First, this question should go to the mpls list. Please forward the
discussion to that list. Second, the question itself is implementation
dependent. Finally, since the Session Attribute object is to describe
the properties of a RSVP session, in a normal implementation, it should
be kept where you keep the session.

- Ping