Subject: Pill to Increase Your Ejaculation by 581%

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 05:05:22 -0500

SIMPLE PILL CAN INCREASE YOUR EJACULATION By 581%!!!

NO Gimmick........REAL SCIENCE!

Increase
Ejaculation by almost 600%!

Increase Sex drive

Stronger Erections

Longer Lasting orgasms!

More Intense Orgasms

Shoot up to 13 feet!

New Medical break through
has now created a revolutionary herbal pill that is guaranteed
to increase your Semen and EJACULATION by almost 600% in just
a few short weeks!

This amazing new product
works by simply taking 2 pills every day...

Order
Now!

Order
Now!

Simply try these Amazing
pills for 30-days and if after 30-days you do not experience
both a huge increase in the amount of semen you ejaculate
along with longer lasting more intense orgasms, simply send
the empty bottle back to us and we'll refund you 100% of the
cost including shipping. With this guarantee, our product must
work for you... or we'll lose money on every sale!

To order go to
here or call
626-440-1747 M to F 8:00am to 6:00pm Pacific standard time

-Winner of the
BURDETT RESEARCH "GOLDEN STAR" AWARD-

ALL NATURAL HERBAL
COMPLEX CAPSULE

RESULTS MAY
VARY.
NOTE: Go to here to be removed.