Subject: Rsvp, Free Lolita anal rape site !!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 00:11:57 -0700 (PDT)

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

Best Rape and Child Porn on the net
Youngest and innocents girls and boys!
Whose photos were never published before!
No credit card signup - click here to view our site! 

http://www.candidclicks.com/outsignup.html?

Lolita Portal hot News ! 

If There Is A Lolita Lover's Paradise, You've Just Found It! 

Imagine. .:: Imagine yourself on a real paradise island with nobody around except hundreds of young, even 
little girls - so innocent, so fresh. Click here to join our club for free:

http://www.candidclicks.com/outsignup.html?

How about hundreds of EXCLUSIVE superior-quality pictures of hot young lolitas aged 4 to 16, naked 

and ready for some EXTREME games? 

Lolita archive updates:

[Jule 26st]  67 new CP stories added!   I`m  on a roll... :-)  
[Jule 27d] 12gb incest and rape videos added to my explicit archive
[Jule 28d]  over 100 REAL INCEST survivors stories.

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED!
100% FREE!!!

http://www.candidclicks.com/outsignup.html?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: this is not a spam email. This email was sent to you because your email was entered 
in on a website requesting to be a registered subscriber. If you would would like to be 
removed from our list,visit  http://www.candidclicks.com/remove.html or call tollfee
1-866-4-CANDID and you will *never* receive another email from us!