Subject: Increase Your Business -Targeted Email Marketing

From: "Marketing Manager" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:24:14 +0800

The power of Targeted Email Marketing

Email Marketing is spreading around the whole world
because of its high effectiveness,

speed and low cost.

Now if you want to introduce and sell your product or service, look for
a partner to raise

your website's reputation. The best way would be for you to use email
to contact your

targeted customer (of course, first, you have to know their email addresses).

Targeted  Email is no doubt very effective.
If you can introduce your product or service

through email directly to the customers who are interested in
them,   this will  bring your

business a better chance of success.

Xin Lan  Internet  Marketing
Center,  has  many years of experience in developing and

utilizing internet resources. We have set up global  business email-address databases

which contain  millions of email addresses of commercial
enterprises  and consumers

all over the world. These emails are sorted by countries
and  fields. We also continuo-

usly  update our databases, add new addresses and remove
undeliverable and unsub-

scribed addresses.

With the co-operation with our partners,  we
can supply valid targeted email addresses

according  to  your  requirements,  by  which  you can
easily  and  directly  contact your

potential customers.With our help many enterprises and individuals have greatly
raised

the fame of their products or service and found many potential
customers.

We also supply a  wide variety of software.  For example,
Wcast,  the software for fast-

sending emails: this software is a powerful
Internet  email-marketing  application which

is perfect for individuals or businesses to send multiple customized
email messages to

their customers.

We are pleased to offer you our best prices :

Emails  or  Software

Remarks

Price

30,000 targeted
email addresses

We are able to supply valid targeted email addresses
according to your requirements,  which are compiled

only on your order,
such as region / country / field / occupation / Domain Name (such as AOL.com) etc.

USD 30.00

Classified email addresses

Our database contains more than 1600 sorts of email addresses,and can
meet your most stringent demands.

8 million email addresses

8 million email addresses of global commercial enterprise

USD
240.00

Wcast software

Software for fast-sending emails. This program can

send mail at a rate of over 10,000 emails per hour,

and release information to
thousands of people in a

short time.

USD 39.00

Email searcher software

Software for
searching for targeted email addresses.

USD 98.00

Global Trade Poster

Spread information about your business and your products to over 1600
trade message boards and newsgroups.

USD
135.00

Jet-Hits Plus 2000 Pro

Software for submitting website to 8000+  search engines.

USD 79.00

You may order the email lists or software directly from our
website. For  further details,

please refer to our website.

We will be  honoured  if you are interested  in our services or
software. Please do not

hesitate to contact us with any queries or concern you may have.  We will
be happy to

serve you.

Best regards!

Kan Peng

Marketing Manager

Email:[email-masked]

Http://www.como-verder.com

You are receiving this email because you
registered to receive special offers from one of our
partners.

If you would prefer not to receive future emails,  please

click here.