Subject: request for help

From: "Dr. Rotimi Ademola." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:17:51 +0200

Dr. Rotimi Ademola.
Tel: 234 28 108719
Fax: 234 17 597626
[email-masked]

Request for assistance: Strictly Confidential

I am Dr. Rotimi Ademola. the chairman of contract award and review
committee set up by the federal government of Nigeria under the new
civilian dispensation to award new contracts and review existing ones. I
came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable person
to handle a very confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a
huge sum of money to a foreign account.

There were series of contracts executed by a consortium of
multinationals in the oil industry in favour of N.N.P.C. The original value
of these contracts were delibrately over invoiced to the sum of USD
$25,000,000.00 (twenty five million united state dollars). This amount
has now been approved and is now ready to be transferred being that
the companies that actually executed these contracts have been fully
paid and the projects officially commissioned.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total
amount to your account for subsequent disbursement, since we as civil
servants are prohibited by the code of conduct bureau (civil service
law) from operating and/or opening foreign accounts in our names.
Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous,
in return, we have agreed to offer you 20% of the transferred sum,
while 10% shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and
external) between both parties in the course of the transaction you will
be mandated to remit the balance to other accounts in due course.

 Modalities have been worked out at the highest level of the ministry of
finance and the Central bank of Nigeria for the immediate transfer of
the funds within 14 working days subject to your satisfaction of the
above stated terms. Our assurance is that your role is risk free. To
accord this transaction the legality it deserves and for mutual security of
the funds the whole approval procedures will officially and legally
processed with your name or the name of any company you may
nominate as the bonafide beneficiary. Once more I want you to
understand that having put in over twenty five years in the civil service
of my country, I am averse to having my image and career dented.

This matter should therefore be treated with utmost secrecy and
urgency it deserves. Please you should signify your intention to assist by
giving me a call on my direct line (234 28 108719) or send me a fax on
my confidential fax number ( 234 17 597626 ) or an email on my confidential
email address above so that I can brief you
further. I want to assure you that this business proposal is 100% risk
free as we have done our home work properly. I quite believe that you
will protect our interest by taking this deal strictly confidential, as we
are still in government service, which we intend to retire from. kindly
expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include this
transfer in the first batch which would constitute the third quarter
payments for the 2002 financial year.

Thanks and God bless.

Dr. Rotimi Ademola.