Subject: Your mail to [email-masked]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:08:01 -0700 (PDT)

This pre-recorded message is being sent in response to your recent
email to [email-masked].

All routine administrative requests (including subscriptions and
unsubscriptions) concerning this mailing list are handled by an
automated server.  Please read this message carefully to find the
information relevant to you.

SUBSCRIBING
===========

To subscribe to rsvp, send the following in the body (not
the subject line) of an email message to "[email-masked]":

	subscribe rsvp

This will subscribe the account from which you send the message to
the rsvp list.

If you wish to subscribe another address instead (such as a local
redistribution list), you can use a command of the form:

	subscribe rsvp [email-masked]

UNSUBSCRIBING
=============

To unsubscribe from rsvp, send the following in the body (not
the subject line) of an email message to "[email-masked]":

	unsubscribe rsvp

This will unsubscribe the account from which you send the message.
If you are subscribed with some other address, you'll have to send
a command of the following form instead:

	unsubscribe rsvp [email-masked]

If you don't know what address you are subscribed with, you can send
the following command to see who else is on the list (assuming that
information isn't designated "private" by the owner of the list):o

	who rsvp

If you want to search non-privte lists at this server, you can do that
by sending a command like:

	which string

This will return a list of all entries on all lists that contain "string".

HELP
====

To find out more about the automated server and the commands it
understands, send the following command to "[email-masked]":

	help

If you feel you need to reach a human, send email to

	[email-masked]