Subject: I hope this is ok that I send you this

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 23:38:06 -0300

I hope this is ok that I send you this. If you aren't interested, just
simply delete it.

This really works, don't make the same mistake I made. I deleted this
twice before finally giving it a try. Within 2 weeks the orders (money)
started coming in just like the plan below said it would. Give it a 
try!!
You will be glad you did.

Thanks and Good Luck!

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
==================================================

You will make over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your
home!!  Before you say "Bull", please read the following: This is the
letter you have been hearing about on the news lately.  Due to the
popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news 
program
recently devoted an entire show in the investigation of this program, to
see if people really can make money with this program.  The show also
investigated whether or not the program was legal.  Their findings 
proved
once and for all there are absolutely NO laws prohibiting the
participation in this program, and if people can follow simple
instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only $25 out 
of
pocket cost.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE IN POPULARITY &RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS
ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:  "Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I
was approached many times before with this program, but each time passed
it up.  I am so glad I finally joined in.

Fort Lee,  New Jersey

Here is another testimonial:

"This program has been around for a long time, but I never believed in 
it.
But one day when I received this again in my mail I decided to gamble my
$25 on it.  I followed the simple instructions and walla... #weeks later
the money started to come in.  In the first month I only made $240.00 
but
in the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00. So far, 
in
the past 8 months by reentering the program I have made over
$710,000.00 and I am playing it again.  The key to success in this 
program
is to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything."

More testimonials later, but first:  PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE
REFERENCE

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$
$
$
If you would like to make at least $500,000.00 every 4 to 5 months 
easily
and comfortably, please read the following.....THEN READ IT AGAIN and
AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
$
$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME
TRUE, GUARANTEED!!

INSTRUCTIONS:==== Order all 5 reports shown on the list below

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME AND NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THE
LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR 
ENVELOPE
TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems. ==== When you place your
order, make sure you order each of the five reports.  You will need all 
5
reports to save on your computer and resell them. 

YOUR TOTAL COST $5 x 5 reports = $25.  Within a few days you will 
receive,
via e-mail each of the 5 reports from these five different individuals. 
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to
the 1,000''s of people who will order them from you.  Also make a floppy
of these reports and keep in your desk in case something happens to your
computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what 
is
instructed below in step "1 thru 6" or you will lose out on a majority 
of
your profits.  Once you understand the way this works, you will also see
how it does not work if you change it.  Remember this method has been
tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work!!! People have tried to 
put
their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all 
the
money.  But it does not work this way.  Believe us, we have all tried to
be greedy and then nothing happened.  So Do NOT try to change anything
other than what is instructed.  Because if you do, it will not work for
you.  Remember, HONESTY REAPS THE REWARD !!!

1)  After you have ordered all five reports, take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name and address of the person on REPORT #5.  This person has
made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

2)  Move the name and address of the person on REPORT #4 down to REPORT 
#5.

3)  Move the name and address of the person on REPORT #3 down to REPORT 
#4.

4)  Move the name and address of the person on REPORT #2 down to REPORT 
#3.

5)  Move the name and address of the person on REPORT #1 down to REPORT 
#2.

6)	Insert YOUR name and address in the REPORT #1 position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COPY EVERY NAME AND ADDRESS ACCURATELY!!

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on
your computer.  DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.  Save this on a disk just
in case you loose any data.  To assist you with marketing your business 
on
the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with 
invaluable
marketing information, which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally,
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD #1:  BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and 
we
will assume you and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. 
Let's
also assume that the mailing receives only a 0.2% response, the response
could be much better but let's just say it's only 0.2%.  Also many 
people
will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each.
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails, with an
0.2% response, which is only 10 orders for report #1, those 10 people
responded by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000 e-
mails
with only 0.2% responded with orders, that's 100 people who responded 
and
ordered report #2.  Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 500,000 e-mails.  The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for
report #3.  Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 
5
million e-mails sent out.  The 0.2% response to this is 10,000 orders 
for
report #4.  Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total.

Your total income in this example is 1...$50 + 2...$500 + 3...$5,000 +
4...$50,000 + 5...$500,000...grand total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE.  GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST
POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL 
MAKE
ALOT OF MONEY!!

REMEMBER FRIENDS, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000
YOU MAILED TO.  Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone
or 1/2 or even 1/4 of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more?
There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and 
counting.

Believe me many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2:  BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds 
of
FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will
easily get a larger response.  We strongly suggest you start with method
#1 and add method #2 as you go along.  For every $5 you receive, all you
must do is e-mail them the report they ordered.  That's it. Always 
provide
same day service on all orders.  This will guarantee that the e-mail 
they
send out with your name and address on it, will be prompt because they
cannot advertise until they receive the reports.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.  Notes:  Always send $5 
cash
(U.S. CURRENCY) or if sending to Australia $10 in Australian currency,
which is the same value as $5 USD, for each report.  Checks NOT 
accepted.
Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of
paper.  On one of those sheets of paper, write the NUMBER & NAME of the
report you are ordering, YOUR e-mail address, and YOUR name and postal
address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW!!

REPORT #1:    "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net"

Order REPORT #1 from:

From Home Enterprises
2171 Silver Falls Dr. SE
Silverton, OR 97381
USA
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
-----------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
-----------

REPORT #2:     "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net"

Order Report #2 from:

Jerry Kinney
PO Box 13661
Ogden, UT 84412-3661
USA

------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
------------------

REPORT #3:      "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net"

Order Report #3 from:

Amanda Barnett
PO Box 231
Duncan Falls, OH 43734
USA

------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
-------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
-------------------

REPORT #4:      "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net"

Order Report #4 from:

Feng Xiao
1007 - 5 Greystone Walk Dr.
Scarborough, ON    M1K 5J5
Canada

------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
--------------------

REPORT #5 :      "How to Send Out One Million E-mails for Free"

Order Report #5 from:

Jackie Sissel
5856 Redwood Rd.
Plymouth, IN  46563   
USA 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
----------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
---------------------

$$$$$$$$$  YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES  $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:  If you do not 
receive
at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-
mails
until you do.  After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after 
that
you should receive 100 orders or more for Report #2.  If you did not,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.  Once you have
received 100 or more orders for report #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the
system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll 
in!!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front 
of
a different Report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching 
which
report people are ordering from you.  IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE 
INCOME
SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.  There 
is
NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom 
for
the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT.  
You
can make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever
imagined.  Follow the Program EXACTLY as instructed.  Do not change it 
in
any way.  It works exceedingly well as it is now.  Remember to e-mail a
copy of this exciting report after you have put your name and address in
Report #1 and moved others to #2, #3, #4 & #5 as instructed above.  One 
of
the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and 
your
name will be on every one of them.  Remember though, the more you send 
out
the more potential customers you will reach.  So my friend, I have given
you the ideas, the information, materials and opportunity to become
financially independent.

 ============ IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!! ===============

MORE TESTIMONIALS

"My name is Mitchell, my wife Jody and I live in Chicago.  I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk
mail".  I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the
population and percentages involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work.  Jody
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and a few days later she jumped
in with both feet.  I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay 
the
old " I told you so" on her when the whole thing didn't work. Well, the
laugh was on me!!  Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses.  Within
the next 45 days she had received a total of $
147,200.00....................ALL CASH!!  I was shocked!  I have joined
Jody in her "hobby".

Mitchell Wolf          Chicago,  Illinois

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my 
mind
to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that
the initial investment was so little that there was no way I wouldn't 
get
enough orders to at least get my money back.  I was surprised when I 
found
my medium size post office box crammed with orders.  I made $319,210.00 
in
the first 12 weeks.  The nice thing about this deal is it doesn't matter
where people live.  There simply isn't a better investment with a faster
return and so big".

Dan Sondstrom        Alberta,  Canada

"I had received this program before.  I deleted it, but later wondered 
if
I should have given it a try.  Of course, I had no idea whom to contact 
to
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone
else.......11 months passed then it luckily came again....I didn't 
delete
this one!  I made more than $490,000.00 on my first try and all the 
money
came within 22 weeks."

Susan DeSuza                    New York,    NY

"It really is a great oppotunity to make relatively easy money with 
little
cost to you.  I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10
days the money started to come in.  My first month I made $20,560.00 and
by the end of the third month my total cash count was $362,840.00.  Life
is beautiful, Thanx to Internet".

Fred Dellaca                 Westport,   New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL 
FREEDOM!

If you have any questions of the legality if this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

GOOD LUCK!!

IMPORTANT:  To remove yourself from this mailing list, please reply with
the word "remove" in the subject line.  This message is in full 
compliance
with U.S. Federal requirements for commercial e-mail under bill s.1618
Title 111, Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (c) passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress and cannot be considered SPAM since it includes a remove 
mechanism.

GOOD LUCK!!

4609DvvJ8-773KLog4180WTzO8-854beAS6301jSTn3-643rDbNl48