Subject: Factory Quality Printer Cartridges @ up to 60% Discounts

From: "Smart Buy's On WEB" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 16:51:50 -0600 (MDT)

October 19, 2002

BCDWest Home   LaserJet
Toner   InkJet
Cartridges   Copier/Fax
Accessories

Save Up To 60% On Quality
ISO-9000 Certified Printer
Cartridges

Quality
is a way of life at BCD West.  Our Research and Development engineers
perform exhaustive tests on replacement parts and toner, carefully
measuring components for maximum reliability, yield and image quality,
then selecting only the best for each cartridge type.  Our dedicated
quality engineers regularly perform random test, evaluating cartridges
against the toughest standards in the industry and looking for new ways
to improve performance.  They also benchmark our cartridges against
our competitor's products, ensuring that when it comes to quality we continue
to lead the industry.

At the end of the assembly line, every cartridge undergoes a detailed,
multi-page print test.  Those that pass this rigorous process are
polished, sealed and boxed.

We are proud of each cartridge we make, and are gratified that customers
trust us with their printing needs.  We pull out all the stops to
build the best and we are committed to put our customers first.

You
may order by e-mail at [email-masked]
(there is no minimum order), go to our web page at BCDWest.com or call me at our toll free
# 866-655-3475 ext. #61.  I will be happy to send out via e-mail
our complete price list in an Excel spreadsheet. I sincerely hope that
in the future we will have the privilege of supplying you with our products.
If you wish to continue to receive our specials Please Click here to
SUBSCRIBE.

Yours very truly,

Barry C Deuschle, Sr.

BCD TECHNOLOGIES WEST INC.

1535 OAK INDUSTRIAL LANE SUITE A

CUMMING, GA 30041

866-655-3475 ext. # 61

If you have
received this message in error please accept our apologies........to
be removed simplyUn-Subscribe
!

This is not SPAM under the Federal Regulatory laws of the United States,
we have included contact info and measures to be removed !

This message is being sent to you in compliance with the Federal legislation
for commercial e-mail !

(H.R.4176 - SECTION 101 Paragraph(e)(1)(A)) AND Bills.1618TITLE III
passed by the 105th U.S. Congress.

100%
Guaranteed!
©2002 BCDWest, Inc. All rights
reserved.