Subject: Invitation to SSGRR conferences in ITALY!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 01:58:05 +0200

CALL FOR PAPERS AND PARTICIPATION AT SSGRR CONFERENCES IN YEAR 2003
The SSGRR (Scuola Superiore G Reiss Romoli) Congress Center,
Telecom Italia Learning Services, L'Aquila (near Rome), ITALY
(www.ssgrr.it).

Respected Dr. 

We are honored to invite you to submit and present your paper(s)
at the two SSGRR conferences specified below:

INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES ON ADVANCES IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ELECTRONIC
BUSINESS, EDUCATION, SCIENCE, MEDICINE, AND MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES
ON THE INTERNET

WINTER Conference 2003:
>From Monday January 6 at 5pm till Sunday January 12 at 10am
To submit paper or ask questions: [email-masked]

   Keynotes: Lyman (Berkeley),
             Neuhold (Frauhofer), Neal (Tufts Medical School), ...

SUMMER Conference 2003:
>From Monday July 28 at 5pm till Sunday August 3 at 10am
To submit paper or ask questions: [email-masked]

   Keynotes: Kroto (Nobel Laureate), Patt (IEEE Eckert-Mauchly Laureate),
             Carlton (US Air Force Surgeon General), ...

For details, see IEEE COMPUTER, Aug 2002 (page 33) and the WWW site
www.ssgrr.it (written carefully+precisely, with answers to all FAQ).

Check with past participants (their names/emails are on the WWW).
Most of them believe this is the most interesting, rewarding,
and definitely the most hospitable conference they ever attended!
Fast professional and peer review in 15 days.

Capacity of the SSGRR congress center is 200 participants.
The list of participants will be closed after 200 papers accepted.
Consequently, SUBMIT YOUR PAPER(S) AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE!
______________________________________________________________________

Location (see WWW for details):

SSGRR is the DE-LUX congress and education center of the Telecom Italia
Learning Services, located about 60 miles from Rome, near Gran Sasso
(the highest Appenini peak), with fast access to the major Appenini ski
resorts (in winters, 15 minutes by car), and Adriatic sea beaches (in
summers, 45 minutes by car).

Keynotes (see WWW for details):

A Nobel Laureate was the keynote speaker each year in the past (Jerome
Friedman of MIT, Robert Richardson of Cornell, etc...), and the major
2003 keynote is also reserved for a Nobel Laureate (Harry Kroto from
United Kingdom). Other 2003 keynote speakers are Yale Patt from
UofTexas@Austin (an IEEE Eckert-Mauchly Laureate), Paul Carlton (US Air
Force Surgeon General), etc.

Schedule (see WWW for details):

Monday = Arrival day, registration, and cocktail
Tuesday = Gran Sasso Nat'l Lab tour, tutorials, and opening ceremony
Wednesday/Thursday/Friday = Presentation of research papers
Saturday = Tutorials and peripathetic discussions
Sunday = Departure day

Deadlines (see WWW for details):

For title and abstract (about 100 words):
October 30, 2002 (for Winter 2003)
April 30, 2003 (for Summer 2003)

For papers (IEEE Transactions format, min 4 pages, max 1MB):
November 20, 2002 (for Winter 2003)
May 30, 2003 (for Summer 2003)

For payment (stay, and fee if applicable):
December 10, 2002 (for Winter 2003)
June 30, 2003 (for Summer 2003)

Payment (see WWW for details):

No conference fee for those with papers to present (others: euro600).
No fee for tutorials.
All participants must stay inside SSGRR (no outside stays allowed).
Full 6-day stay (from Monday evening till Sunday breakfast): euro1200.
A 5-day stay (without one tutorial day): euro1000.
Minimal 4-day stay (for research papers only): euro 800.
Favourable conditions for accompanying persons (see the WWW).
For late payment rules see the WWW.

Important (see WWW for details):

When submitting your paper, insert the 3-letter field code (exact codes
on WWW), so the placement of papers per sessions is more efficient.
Insert your WWW site URL (if you have one). If you submit a paper,
you will get 2 other papers for a fast review (in up to 10 days).
Your presentation time is 25 minutes, plus 5 minutes for discussions.
Chairman of the session is the presenter of the last paper in that session.
Moving of presentation slots is not permitted (in cases of non-show-up).

If you like to be reinvited for a future SSGRR conference, let us know.
If you like to be removed from the list, please let us know, too.

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT SSGRR!

Professor Veljko Milutinovic,  General Chairman