Subject: bank inheritance

From: "sani ahmed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:12:03 +0100

FROM:SANNI AHMED
[email-masked]

 Tel:234-1- 7762435
 Lagos Nigeria

 ATTN:President/CEO

 First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this
is
 because
 of its nature as being confidential and Top secret. I know that a
 transaction
 of this magnitude will make someone apprehensive and worried,
but I
 am assuring you that there is no cause to worry about. We have
 decided
 to contact you by e-mail due to the urgency of this transaction,
as
 we
 are informed of it's swiftness and confidentiality.

 Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. I am
 Mr.SANNI
 AHMED, a Manager at the  CAPITAL INTERNATIOAL BANK, Lagos. I came to
know
 of you in my private search for a reliable and a reputable
person who
 can handle a confidential transaction which involves the
transfer of
 a huge sum of money to a foreign account .

 THE PROPOSITION:

 A foreigner, Engineer Johnson Creek (deceased), an Oil contractor
 with
 the Federal Government of Nigeria, until his death three years
ago in
 a ghastly air crash. He was a client with our bank, the Union
Bank
 PLC.,
 Lagos, and had a closing balance of USD$18.M (Eighteen Million,
Five
 Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which the bank now
 unquestionably
 expects to be claimed by any of his available next of kin
(relations)
 or alternatively be donated to a war trust fund for weapon and
 ammunition
 at a military war college here in Nigeria.

> Fervent valuable efforts had been made by the management of the
 CAPITAL INTERNATIOAL BANK to get in touch with any of the Creek's Family or relatives
but
 all this effort have proved to no avail.

 I am reaching out to you because of the perceived possibility of
not
 being able to locate any of Engineer Johnson Creek’s next of
kin. (he
 had no known wife and children). The management of our bank
under the
 influence of the Chairman, Major General Kalu Uke Kalu
(Retired), had
 come up with the idea to declare this fund as "NOT
CLAIMED" and this
 will subsequently be donated to the Trust Fund for war which will
 generally
 enhance further the course of war in Africa and the world.

 In order to avert this negative development, myself and some
other
 trusted
 colleagues in the Bank now seek your indulgence and permission to
 declare
 you as the next of kin of Late Engr. Johnson Creek. This will
enable
 the fund, (USD$18.5M ) to be subsequently transferred and be paid
 into
 your nominated Bank account as the beneficiary to the Estate of
the
 deceased.
 All documents and proves to enable you get this fund have been
 carefully
 worked out and we are assuring you a 100% risk free involvement.
Your
 share would be 30% of the total amount. 10% has been set aside
for
 expenses
 while the rest (60%) would be for myself and my colleagues for
 investment
 purposes in your country.

 If this proposal is in order by you and you wish to take
advantage of
 the trust we hope to bestow on you as the beneficiary of this
fund,
 then
 kindly get to me immediately via telephone call intimating me
with your
 most
 confidential e-mail, telephone and fax numbers so that I can
forward
 to you the relevant details of this transaction.

 Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

 Regards,
 SANNI AHMED
 CAPITAL INTERNATIOAL BANK.
 N.B. PLEASE, FOR CONFIDENTIAL REASON, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEND MY
 E-MAIL
 REPLY TO [email-masked]
 ONLY. DO NOT SEND MAILS TO MY
 OFFICE
 E-MAIL.