Subject: Yu Real p a i n Pills....Da.Rv0n..S0ma...Val1um...X.Anax

From: "lyndon fitzwater" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 05:48:59 -0100

sahak  self-extracting  qintex  

Get every meedication you may ever need and many more.. 

B`uy V@L|UM, [email-masked] O`n1ine For Less

Start placing your order for meeds here

A W http://m.r.BBXNN.COM/29/

A guy is taking a walk and sees a frog on the side of the road. As he comes
closer, the frog starts to talk. "Kiss me and I will turn into a princess."
The guy picks the frog up and puts it in his pocket. The frog starts
shouting, "Hey! Didn't you hear me? I'm a Princess. Just kiss me and I will
be yours." The guy takes the frog out of his pocket and smiles at it and
puts it back. The frog is really frustrated. "I don't get it. Why won't you
kiss me? I will turn into a beautiful princess and do anything you ask." The
guy says, "Look, I'm a computer geek. I don't have time for girls. But a
talking frog is cool.!"
There was a farmer who raised watermelons. He was doing pretty well but he
was disturbed by some local kids who would sneak into his watermelon patch
at night and eat his watermelons. After some careful thought he comes up
with a clever idea that he thinks will scare the kids away for sure. So he
makes up a sign and posts it in the field. The next day the kids show up and
they see this sign, which says, "Warning, one of the watermelons in this
field has been injected with cyanide." So the kids run off and make up their
own sign, which they post next to the sign that the farmer made. The farmer
shows up the next day to look over his field. He notices that no watermelons
are missing but he notices a new sign next to his. He drives over to the
sign and takes a look. It says, "Now there are two"
syuudatu2shimonum25sioiri,hidarina chouyuum.