Subject: Greetings from Mr.Abu M.Sesay

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 15:54:50 -0400

PLEASE REPLY TO MYPRIVATE EMAIL ([email-masked])

Greetings from Mr.Abu M.Sesay
Dear Friend,

Through the courtesy of business opportunit, i take liberty anchored  on a
strong desire to solicit your assistance on this mutually beneficial and
riskfree transaction which i hope you will give your urgent attention.

I am Mr.Abu M.Sesay i am moved to write you this letter,this was incinfidence
considration, our present circumstances and situation, i escaped with my wife
and children out of Sierrial Leone to Ghana where we are presently residing on
temporary
political asylum.

However, due to this situation i decided to change most of my Billions of 
Dollars deposited in Swiss Bank and other countries into other forms of money
coded for safe purpose because the new head of state Ahmed Tijjan Kabba made
arrangement with the Swiss Goverment and other European countries to freeze all
my treasures deposited in some european countries, hence i and my family,
decided laying low in Africa to study the situation till when things gets
better, since president Tijjan Kabba taking over goverment again in Sierria
Leone.

One of my chateaux in Southern France was confiscated by the French Goverment,
and as such we had to change  our identity so thet our investment will not be
trace and confiscated.

I  have deposited the sum of Thirty Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars{US$30,500,000} with a security company for safekeeping.

The funds are security coded to prevent them from knowing the actual content .
What i want you to do now is to indicate your inetrest that you  will assist me
and my immediate family by receiving the money my behalf.

The  Account required for this project can be personal, company or an offshore
account that you have been total control over, your area of specialisation will
not be a hinderance to the successful execution of this transaction.

Ackowledge this message, so that i can introduce you to my family as our foreign
trusted partner who shall take charge of our investment abroad where we now
plan to settle.

I want you to assist us in investing this fund or money, but i will not want 
our identity revealed. I will also want to buy properties and stocks in multy-
national companies and to engage in other safe and non speculative investments.

We have been through a lot of health and spiritual turmoil, hence will need 
your understanding and assistance and may i at this junction emphasize the 
high level of confidentiality which this business demands and hope you will not
betral the trust and confidence which we repose in you.

shall put you in the picture of this buiness, i.e tell you where the funds are
currently being maintained and also discuss other modalities including
remuneration for your services.

I shall also inform you with the next line of action as soon as i receive your
response.
Finaly if this preposition is attainable, Please kindly funish me immediately by
E-mail with your direct telephone number and fax number to enhance the
confidentiality which this business demands.

Best Regards,
Mr.Abu M.Sesay