Subject: Powerful, very powerful

From: "blondell murphy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 14:13:29 -0900

Our
perfume has real human sexual attractant in it.

Direct
from the laboratory to you!

Pick up the Opposite gender like a magnet Press
Here

"After I saw that story on Dateline NBC about
your
perfume I ordered some and I am "extremely" satisfied. Women are now
coming
up and talking to ME! I don't even have to use pick-up lines anymore.

Thank you."

- Robert Y. in Tuscon, AZ.

"To Whom It
May Concern: Thank you for your prompt service and remarkable
product. My
Wife and I haven't been so 'frisky' in years. It's just like our
honeymoon
again. Please find my payment enclosed for another bottle of your
perfume.
Thanks again."

- Leslie A. in Macon, GA.

press to stop receiving or not send to postal center slot 1200 b, Oranje
stad,
A ruba

I'll put the Electric Tube with itNot that these are such very bad
things in themselves, but I'll have none of your magical contrivances
I'll say this, however: if all armies were equipped with Electrical Tubes
instead of guns and swords the world would be spared a lot of misery and
unnecessary bloodshed