Subject: if your account is late or in collections you can rectify the problem

From: "robert wilson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:00:55 -0300

Purge all of your card payments.

Prevent
harassing phone calls and letters.

Your
ratings history will not be injured.

To learn more

press to stop receiving
or not send to postal center slot 1200 b, Or anje stad,
A ruba

Then he gave a sudden twitch and grabbed Rob's arm againS'pose--s'pose
the vine should break! he moaned, a horrified look upon his face
I've had about enough of this, said Rob, savagely
If you haven't any sense you don't deserve to live

He turned the indicator on the dial of the machine and they began to
descend rapidlyThe little fellow screamed with fear, but Rob paid no
attention to him until the feet of the two suspended sailors were actually
dipping into the waves, when he brought their progress to an abrupt halt

Wh--wh--what are you g--g--going to do? gurgled the cowardly sailorI'm
going to feed you to the sharks--unless you promise to keep your mouth shut,
retorted the boy
Now, then; decide at once! Which will it be--sharks or silence? I won't say
a word--'pon my honor, I won't! said the sailor shudderingly