Subject: Accelerates recovery from athletic injury

From: "rudolph gutierrez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:02:18 +0100

medical news

Feel the Energy and recapture your youth

For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

press here to read
about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----

From: box1200 Oranjestad Aruba [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 2, 2004 7:04AM

To: barney; [email-masked]; candi; leonarda; kelly

Subject: sorry not for me and the address is above

The relative risks and confidence intervals available with all current
evidence do not point to a potential benefit overall or in specific
subgroups of patients Furthermore assessment of efficacy among subgroups
such as patients with P aeruginosa infections probably requires an
unachievable number of patients treated empirically at the time benefit of
antibiotic treatment is most evident

We included in our review a small subset of trials that assessed the value
of addition of an aminoglycoside in Gram positive infections

And there's another of your unnatural devices, said Rob, putting the
Automatic Record of Events upon the table beside the other things