Subject: What do I say to collectors that call me. We'll tell you what to say

From: "candis graham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:27:26 +0100

Eradicate card payments and see zero balances.

Bring to
a standstill the annoying letters and calls.

You
won’t hurt your Cr. scores with this.

To learn more

press to stop receiving
or not send to postal center slot 1200 b, Or anje stad,
A ruba

More! It is a real miracleWe are living in an age of wonders, my young
friend
No one knows that better than myself, sir, replied Rob
But, tell me, can you trust your chief of police? I think so, said the
President, slowly; yet since your invention has shown me that many men I
have considered honest are criminally implicated in this royalist plot, I
hardly know whom to depend upon

Then please wear these spectacles during your interview with the
minister of police, said the boyYou must say nothing, while he is with us,
about certain marks that will appear upon his forehead; but when he has gone
I will explain those marks so you will understand them

The President covered his eyes with the spectaclesWhy, he exclaimed, I
see upon your own brow the letters-- Stop, sir! interrupted Rob, with a
blush; I don't care to know what the letters are, if it's just the same to
you
The President seemed puzzled by this speech, but fortunately the minister
of police arrived just then and, under Rob's guidance, the pictured record
of the Orleanist plot was reproduced before the startled eyes of the
official