Subject: The Health Chanel: Looking youthfuler

From: "kurt white" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:04:01 -0700

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or
current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience
the
next half of your life."

Learn how to increase
your quality of
life

"We really have something
here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with
aging."

-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 6, 2004 3:02PM

To: breanne; [email-masked]; sammie; donette; madge

Subject: appreciate but no
thank you PO 12 00 B , Oran ge sta d, A ruba

But even here the next hourly chime made his ears ring, and he kept
descending from platform to platform until the last half of a restless night
was passed in the little room at the bottom of the tower
When, at daylight, the boy sat up and rubbed his eyes, he said, wearily:
Churches are all right as churches; but as hotels they are rank failures

I ought to have bunked in with my friend, King EdwardHe climbed up the
stairs and the ladders again and looked out the little window in the belfry