Subject: renew your vitality

From: "chery peterson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:45:10 +0000

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press
here

I don't see why one should read newspapers when the Record of Events
shows all that is going on in the world, objected Rob

Oranjestad, Aruba, po b
1200

So I continued to descend until I reached this place, and if you will
show me a way to get out of it, I'll go with pleasure True, true! But what
do you say to the proposition? I must decline, with thanks