Subject: FROM: MR MOHAMED BUBA

From: "mohammed buba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:24:01 +0000

FROM: MR MOHAMED BUBA
    CREDIT BANK BENIN
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO

Dear  Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise however,it's just my urgent
need for a foreign partner that made me contact you for this transaction.
I am a banker by profession from ouagadougou-Burkina faso in west Africa and 
currently holding the post of Foreign Remmittance Manager in our bank
Burkina Faso office .

I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds $5.6 million of
one of my bank deceased client  who died in the sharter plane which crashed 
on mount kenyan in the kenyan city of sumburu  on 21st july,2003 to any 
foreign account .

You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this
website :http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html
Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared
between us in the ratio 60/40  if you  agree to my business proposal.
Eagerly waiting for  your response.

[email-masked]

MR MOHAMED BUBA

_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Messenger sur i-mode™ : dialoguez avec vos amis depuis votre 
mobile comme sur PC ! http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/bouygues/