Subject: The result of a native query can consist of entities, scalar values, or a combination of entities and scalar values.

From: "Meggy N. Nielsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:45:24 +0200

CHFR Climbs Another 20.5% As 8 New Distributors Come On Board!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.41 UP 20.5%

CHFR is steady climbing this week as they announce their expansion with
8 new distributors. Up 9.6% Monday and another 20.5% Tuesday, this one
is making investors steady money. Read the news and get on CHFR first
thing Wednesday!

You can view the message flows by examining the log file for  the
Application Server.
The Java Persistence API also includes an EntityManager API that  you
can use to persist entities to a database. About the Author Jiandong Guo
is a staff engineer and a senior member of the  Application Server Web
Services Security Group.
Here is what StringService looks like: import javax.
0 INTERCEPTORS by Mahesh Kannan One of the new features introduced in
the EJB 3. Two NULL values are not considered to be equal, the
comparison  yields an unknown value.
[exec] Starting database in the background.
name with a pattern whose first character is "f", whose second character
is any character, whose  third character is "r", followed by any number
of characters. home to where you installed the Java EE 5 SDK.
This tip examines a sample application that uses the Java  Persistence
API with the JSF framework. A recent Tech Tip  introduced the Java
Persistence Query Language and discussed some of its basic features.
Pressing this  button navigates back to the initial page to allow more
guesses.
It's the pattern against which you match the string. persist(customer); 
  em. Pitfalls in Constructing Java Persistence Query Language Queries,
and EJB 3. Running the Sample Code A sample package accompanies this tip
that demonstrates the  techniques covered in the tip. If you don't, see
"Chapter 24: Introduction to the Java  Persistence API" in the Java EE 5
Tutorial.
The sample uses the Java EE 5 SDK.
This should point to the location of JDK 5. home to  where you installed
the Java EE 5 SDK. EntityManager instances are not thread safe, so you
should not  inject them into JSF managed beans that have a scope of
session  or application. You can download  the Java EE 5 SDK from  the
Java EE Downloads page  A Simple Example Let's start with a simple
example that uses the Java Persistence Query Language.
An enum (the base class for all enumerated types) can be mapped as
either a string or an integer.
LIKE expressions that specify the backslash character as an  escape
character work properly only if you specify a second  backslash.
These instructions also assume that you are  using the Java EE 5 SDK.
The exception is thrown because the Java Persistence Query Language
compiler is expecting an enum constant.
You can use the injected EntityManagerFactory instance anywhere  to
create and use an EntityManager. Configuring Security Information For
the Client  To configure security for a client you specify
security-related information in a file named wsit-client. totalPrice)
FROM Order o GROUP BY o.
It evaluates to an unknown value. It evaluates to an unknown value.
setQuantity(new Integer(2)); order. A user can navigate back and forth
between the pages until he  makes a correct guess. sql, for  creating
the database table.