Subject: The answer is because some of these companies aren't at all interested in health.

From: "instinctive" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:29:13 +0200

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

You can't beat that, as far as I'm concerned. com - More Sports - L.
I think a lot of it goes back to the taste inflation problem in this
country. Martin writes, "Euthanized cats and dogs often end up in
rendering vats along with other questionable material to make meat meal,
and meat and bone meal. For example, grow your own cilantro, put the
fresh-cut cilantro in your mouth, and relish that amazing taste
experience!
After all, it takes a lot to turn roadkill into something owners feel
good about pouring into their pets' bowls.
Beat the Common ColdSuperfood Smoothie Recipes Revealed! Grocery Warning
reveals the dangerous ingredients found in everday groceries.
It's a very rewarding and delicious taste experience, because these nuts
have their own sweetness built right in.
And they're only used because you've blown away your sense of taste via
taste inflation. Warning: Don't Eat Your GroceriesRead "Grocery Warning"
before you take another bite!
It's very good for you, even in higher doses than most people take, and
it's found naturally in nuts and seeds.
Whatever happened to enjoying the bitter taste of cacao as it comes out
of nature?
For example, if you bite into a donut and aren't absolutely disgusted by
how sweet it is, then you are currently suffering from taste inflation.
About  1144 physicians responded to the survey. Or maybe if I'm getting
really luxurious, I'll blend up some avocados, stevia, and soy milk into
a delicious smoothie and chug that down.
It's funny that people think of chocolate as a health food, so they go
out and buy chocolate candy bars, which is of course an absurd way to
enhance their health.
It's a very rewarding and delicious taste experience, because these nuts
have their own sweetness built right in. These classes may only last a
few weeks and are often taught by representatives from pet food
companies. They don't blow away their ears with loud music; they don't
destroy their sense of taste by overloading it with salt and sugar.
I just choose a soft gel container with hydrogenated oils as the toxic
filler ingredients because I, as an evil researcher, know that these
journalists are not going to ask questions.
Get Grocery WarningIs Your Food Safe to Eat? Read Grocery WarningSave
Yourself From Deadly PharmaceuticalsThe guide that exposes the true
dangerous of Big Pharma and the FDA. When it comes to bagels, you also
get some hydrogenated oils in there, just to make sure your
cardiovascular health takes a beating, too.
The results of the survey showed that religion or spirituality is a
definite influence on health, and usually a positive one. Read Poison In
the FoodThe Natural Medicine Guide to AnxietyOvercome fear, anxiety and
stress with safe, natural therapies. I don't crave one because just
looking at it horrifies me, knowing it's basically just sugar and white
flour fluffed up to take up as much space as possible.