Subject: Lottery Message From United Kingdom

From: British National Lottery Oline Promo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 0:17:05 -0400

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY
TICKET NO: 8603775966738 
REF NO: UK/776090X2/23 
BATCH NO: 013/06/8394369 
UNITED KINGDOM.

We happily announce to you the Draw (06/1096) of the UK NATIONAL 
LOTTERY, online UKNational Lottery program held on 26th May,2007.
Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Number:8603775966738 with 
Serial number 5368/02drew the Winning Numbers:03,15,19,24,28,34
(bonus no. 17),which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd 
category i.e match 5 plus 1 bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim total sum of £ 
1,500,000(One 
Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling ),payout in Us 
dollars;2,776,646.55 in cash credited to file ktu/9023118308/03.All 
participants for the online version were selected randomly from World 
Wide Web sites 
through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 
unions,associations, and corporate bodies thatare listed online. This 
is a promotion to mark the beginning of the year in which no tickets 
were 
sold.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information 
confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to 
you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.This is part of 
our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted 
abuse of this program. Please be warned.

You are to contact the claims department by e-mail;
Name: Sir David Rex.
Tel No: +44 703  193 0612,009 44 703  193 0612
E-mail [email-masked]

Congratulations once again from all our staff for being a part of our 
Promotionsprogram.
Mrs. Amanda Collins

The society lotteries are managed by Sisson Marketing International 
Limited,certified by the Gambling Commission ELM Certification 180/3/2.
© Uk National Lottery 2007.