Subject: resounding pissed

From: Briggs Rosabel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:22:08 +0900

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

"  How much more testing is enough? Officials found  the cow had been
imported from Canada, but the incident  raised fears BSE could be
undetected in the U. "  Their concerns, however, are specious. There is
no evidence that BSE is a latent  problem in American cattle. La Vie En
Rose opens tomorrow.

agricultural officials said for  years that U.

At one point, he is shot with paintballs. When enough  prions are
altered, they deposit a plaque on the brain  and surround the mark with
spongy holes, killing the  victim. Only one CJD death would be expected
to occur  among those counties' residents in that timeframe, according 
to government health statistics.

The films will be in both English and Spanish.

Excerpt - For complete  text, please click  here. Scientist Joshua Cohen
says after six  years of study he's found "little chance"  of bovine
spongiform encephalopathy, or mad cow disease,  spreading in the
American herd. No animals have tested positive for the  disease, known
scientifically as bovine spongiform encephalopathy,  or BSE. His
suggestion to test every animal for BSE ignores  the multitude of other,
more eminent and certain threats  that currently exist in the food
safety arena, both  in general and specific to beef. On top of that,
Wavrin  has his large-animal veterinary practice.

"It's pervasive  in every newsroom. Jared Taylor  Iowa State University
Excerpt - for complete text, please click here.

The author compares the false  positive tests to fire drills, a more
common form of  false positives to which we can all relate. Organic or
conventional, the  same safeguards are in place. border was closed to
live Canadian  animals more than a year ago after the first case of  mad
cow disease was detected. But it stopped short of asking for additional
safeguards  in the United States to further prevent the risk of 
transmission of mad cow disease through blood. Only one CJD death would
be expected to occur  among those counties' residents in that timeframe,
according  to government health statistics.
"  How much more testing is enough? Well, there's just  one inconvenient
fact: The foreigners are following  our lead.
Wavrin remembered  that "There were literally miles of video vans  and
trucks with satellite dishes along the road to our  house. policies
toward imports can take a bite out of  U.
com: Make Friends, Get JobsYeah, sure, they offer national health
insurance, job boards, direct email addresses for editors, and classes
that will make you the best writer on the face of the planet. Prusiner
should  recognize the need for food safety policies to be scientifically
 based.

case of variant CJD, mostly because of her  young age. Wavrin remembered
 that "There were literally miles of video vans  and trucks with
satellite dishes along the road to our  house. The mad cow reality is
that BSE is no  risk to consumers of either organic or conventional 
beef in America. SRMs also include material from non-ambulatory material
 and mechanically separated beef.

Canada imposed a partial ban on  U.
Here's where to get your start finding legal resources.
" Unfortunately, the status  quo suits America's home-grown herd of
protectionists  all too well. The resources  demanded by testing every
animal could be utilized much  more effectively in pursuing more
beneficial food safety  issues.