Subject: paraphrase

From: Leonora Griggs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 16:51:43 -0700

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States,
other countries, or both.

Here's your chance to give back.
Moyen Orient - PROMOTION TURQUIE-VILLE TOURISTIQUE ANTALY             A
Accueil France Europe Af. All other companies and products mentioned are
trademarks and property of their respective owners. IBM has optimized
hardware configurations for CAE applications from the following ISVs:
ABAQUS, ANSYS, Inc.

Important No changes have been made to the security update. Since it is
relatively        simple for attackers to direct Web browsers to an FTP
URL, X-Force        advises companies to take this flaw seriously.

Internet Security Systems is a trademark and Proventia and X-Force are
registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation in
the United States, other countries, or both.

The game, which is played with a joy stick, is based on advanced,
commercial gaming technologies and allows players to visualize how an
SOA affects different parts of the organization.
More information can be found at www. The IBM SOA Industry Frameworks
include technology from IBM and IBM Business Partners to help use SOAs.

IBM ISS customers have been        protected from this flaw since
January. "Meanwhile, IBM continues to expand its presence in storage and
beats the competition by delivering leading storage solutions that help
our customers address their information on-demand needs. About IBMFor
more information, visit www.

This information includes file manifest information and deployment
options.
First it was Unix servers, and now external disk storage," said Andy
Monshaw, general manager, IBM System Storage.
More information can be found at www.
Important No changes have been made to the security update.

"Meanwhile, IBM continues to expand its presence in storage and beats
the competition by delivering leading storage solutions that help our
customers address their information on-demand needs.

What roles should micro-finance and lending play? The three business
entry points include people, process and information.

Here's your chance to give back. Consult your local IBM business contact
for information regarding the products, programs and services which may
be available to you.

Tour operator:ELIADES Pour plus de renseignements contactez votre agence
la plus proche. "Meanwhile, IBM continues to expand its presence in
storage and beats the competition by delivering leading storage
solutions that help our customers address their information on-demand
needs. "IBM plans to reduce the risk, time and costs associated with
cluster installation and deployment.

Antilles - PROMO CUBA avec MARSANS Accueil France Europe Af.

This vulnerability allows an attacker to send a specially-crafted PDF   
    file to users and trigger a heap overflow in the antivirus engine,  
     resulting in remote code execution.

IBM chips are the heart of the company's server and storage systems, the
world's fastest supercomputers and many of the best-known and widely
used communications and consumer electronics brands.
The most        important of these is an FTP client vulnerability that
can be exploited        by a malformed response from a malicious server.
New products for BPM include industry-specific templates with key
methodologies and predefined configurable dashboards, which enable users
to monitor business activities and adjust accordingly. Note You may also
experience these symptoms if you use WSUS to deploy  security updates to
client computers. New features of WSRR focus on assisting in getting
started quickly with new samples and templates and enhanced SOA
Governance support. On the CommandBar object or on the
CommandBarComboBox object, you click the button.

The solution will allow clients to use parallel processing on clusters
for mission critical calculations, freeing up client machines from
long-running calculations. On the CommandBar object or on the
CommandBarComboBox object, you type text inside a text box control or
inside a combo box control. Microsoft has released a security advisory
about this issue for IT professionals.
IBM has plans to open source the new multimedia browsing accessibility
tool to accelerate the enhancement and adoption of the tool to make
multimedia contents accessible for visually impaired. If you do not
agree to these terms, do not use this web site.
Back to the topMissing persistent cookiesWhen Office applications
communicate with the Web server, they do not send persistent cookies
that are saved by Internet Explorer back to the Web server.

These changes to DST may affect the time stamps of file properties in
Windows operating systems. To further improve SOA governance with
Service Lifecycle Management, IBM is introducing the IBM Rational Asset
Manager.
All other products may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their
respective companies.

All other companies and products mentioned are trademarks and property
of their respective owners.
This new software automates people and information-centric business
processes and consolidates mission critical elements of a business onto
a single system.

The game, which is played with a joy stick, is based on advanced,
commercial gaming technologies and allows players to visualize how an
SOA affects different parts of the organization.

By using this web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and
should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then
current terms to which you are bound. No joystick necessary!