Subject: Primary job responsibility will be for municipal, state and commercial development roadway and traffic design projects.

From: Mendoza B. Bel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 14:43:36 +0200

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

Keywords: material engineer, chemical, manufacturing, bs chemistry, b.

Airways Center on Wednesday. Must understand inter-discipline
interfaces.

Where was you e-business, ERP solutions, ASP experience gained and what
was your role at in that position? Actual compensation is based on
relevant experience and demonstrated specific skill sets.
Contract or Direct Hire.
The right candidate will have a working knowledge of transmission,
broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications
systems.

A Company located west of Boston has an immediate need for Assistant
Field Technicians and Field Technicians.

Responsibilities include writing equipment specifications, calculations,
design basis documents, data sheets, and PandIDs for mechanical systems
for process and power projects. Also responsible for developing the
budget, setting plans and goals and overall management of area personnel
and resources.
Do you hold a HVCA license in the states of New York or Connecticut?
Salary will be COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE.

Are you available to interview in late January?

The Service Area Manager will be responsible for the profitability,
quality and production of the Strategic Environmental Service Division.
But Sarver       said Kerr's lack of front-office experience won't slow
him. We are often told that we are the engineering and consulting
industry's best kept secret - come check us out at www.

Looking for high energy team players with personable communication
skills.

Salary will be commensurate with experience. And Stern and the league
have heard plenty, particularly from       Phoenix fans, that the rule
isn't fair. Keywords: ee, electrical design engineer, design engineer,
electrical engineer, development engineer, electrical engineering, bsee,
pe, p.
Experience using relational databases is also highly desirable.

But Stern said there were no good ideas, and the committee plans to     
 discuss it again in October. Multi-discipline experience creating and
managing a project plan for small engineering teams in an environment
where requirements may not be clearly defined is highly desirable.

Salary will be highly competitive for the best applicants.