Subject: Company Representative Needed

From: Agrobase Ltd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 21:38:59 -0500

From:Mr Oakley Harrod
Public Relations Officer
Agrobase Industry Ltd
450 High Road,
Wood Green
London.
[email-masked]

I am Mr.Oakley Harrod ,Public Relation Officer for Agrobase industry
we are a group of entrepreneurs who deal on Fabrics,Arts & Crafts,
light industrial products and office equipment, and export into the
Canada/North & South America and Europe.

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish
a medium of getting to our costumers in the Canada/North & South
America and Europe as well as making payments through you to us.
Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be glad.

Please contact us for more information,Subject to your satisfaction
you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we
will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America and Europe.

NO FINANCIAL OBLIGATION IS REQUIRED AT YOUR END.

Please if you are interested forward to us the following informations:

Your full names:............................
Country/state/zipcode:..................................
Address:............................................
Phone/fax number:...........................................
Occupation:.......................................
Name of company if any..........................................

Thanks in advance

Mr.Oakley Harrod
Public Relation Officer(PRO)
Agrobase Industry Limited.