Subject: According to anti-aging researcher Aubrey de Grey, in the next decade, we will be adding more than one year to our life expectancies every year, effectively keeping the cold hand of death at bay.

From: Wills Q. Edna <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:32:13 -0400

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

"Nanomedicine has developed very rapidly in recent years, with promising
applications in areas such as recognition of cancer cells, stem cell
labeling, and monitoring of DNA damage and repair. htmThe results of
research into the aging canine brain have been doing the rounds
recently. With age, the free radicals begin to win the battle . You'd
think that any concept of the inviolability of nature would long have
been abandoned by philosophers, ethicists and cultural commentators.

The assumption is that there is something wrong morally about
interfering with nature's processes, or defying nature itself - however,
exactly, those ideas are to be understood. This ScienceDaily press
release highlights the few currently available tools that can modestly
slow age-related degeneration in the brain.
As it turns out, so is the Extropy Institute, with a work to be titled
"The World's Most Dangerous Idea. The call for contributions and
volunteers has been made - you can find out more in the following Fight
Aging!

"Everyone's rushing to put together a stem cell program.

This can only be a good thing.

A sample: "Nuland's essay is notable as well for its whiny and
reiterated complaints about Aubrey's intelligence and energy. " This
article gives a brief overview of some of the larger public funding
initiatives for embryonic stem cell research underway in Eastern US
states.

Paterson, the Senate Democratic leader, calls for the creation of a New
York stem cell institute to regulate research in the field, as well as
make loans and grants to organizations and companies.
"The proposal, offered by David A. Over longer timescales, funding
follows public opinion, and we can do this for longevity research.

The future of healthy life extension medicine is promising - but only if
you are alive and active to see it.

"The lawmakers are also proposing that Pennsylvania join with New Jersey
and Delaware to create an interstate compact and establish a joint stem
cell research center. Here, Nature reports on the discovery of small
numbers of heart progenitor stem cells that remain in the adult body.

Take a look when you have a little spare time for reading; you may just
find a good quote to show your skeptical friends the next time the topic
comes up in conversation.
" These are predictions that could happen with the right level of
funding - but the funding isn't there yet.
" These are predictions that could happen with the right level of
funding - but the funding isn't there yet. As for all modern biology
research, it is important for scientists to understand the molecular
mechanisms associated with mitochondrial function and damage. This is
just as things were at the beginning of the AIDS epidemic, or in the
early stages of expanding public funding for Alzheimer's research in the
US.

" As we have seen in recent years, understanding the molecular
biochemistry of a condition provides a fairly short path to developing
effective therapies. The assumption is that there is something wrong
morally about interfering with nature's processes, or defying nature
itself - however, exactly, those ideas are to be understood.

"There is a plan to set up a UK stem cell foundation to encourage and
support research into stem cells. They then induced Parkinson-like
conditions by introducing a drug to destroy the dopamine-producing
cells.

htmlAs the sophistication of biotech tools increase, scientists are
identifying more sources of stem cells for regenerative medicine.
"Nanomedicine has developed very rapidly in recent years, with promising
applications in areas such as recognition of cancer cells, stem cell
labeling, and monitoring of DNA damage and repair. "Physicians who treat
cancer patients sometimes use blood stem-cell transplants to help
rebuild infection-fighting white blood cells after chemotherapy.