Subject: Now let me give you a bit of background.

From: Simon Bessy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 17:27:03 +0200

The interface's predictive entry streamlines adding addresses, and to
zoom in and out of the action, you just draw a diagonal line across the
screen.

Has your boss agreed to be a good sport about it should your team
destroy his?

Even better, connecting to the Web with the TX is fast and easy. Who the
fuck orders a shot of wheatgrass?

Both will have your card active in a matter of seconds, if you meet all
the security criteria. Recent research has strongly correlated
disorganized desks and clutter with smart, innovating, creative
thinkers. OK, I guess blogs can be real information posted by
knowledgeable, intelligent authors, right? Who the fuck orders a shot of
wheatgrass?

It's definitely not a deal breaker, just a minor design quirk.

I expected to be prompted for my card number, and by virtue of calling
from the number associated with the account, the card would be
immediately activated. It also comes with lots of maps, Wi-Fi, and
Bluetooth, and it has solid battery life. We have yet to see a portable
nav system that does multimedia well. A little wedgy: The iQue is thick
at the top but tapers toward the bottom. To sync with your PC or Mac,
you can use the included multiconnector USB cable, which plugs into the
bottom of the PDA. You get a protective sleeve, an AC adapter, user
guides and installation CDs, and a USB sync cable with PalmOne's
multiconnector, which allows for one-touch HotSync operations.

Went to the fantasy home again. Unfortunately, the battery is not
user-replaceable.

Find Chicago tech events at WindyBits.

classes or are home-schooled, like some national spelling bee champs. In
our tests, we moved documents, music, and whole folders between our PC
and the device with no problem.

I tried soy milk for a couple of weeks. Some yuppie did that. Access
your Calendar, Contacts, Home Page, and Web with the touch of a button.
Wheat grass juice in the treatment of active distal ulcerative colitis:
a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial.

Input your card number to activate the card.

You can't load third-party maps such as Rand McNally StreetFinder.

When you select a contact's address in QueRoutes, the iQue will plot a
course to that location. Not too shabby, right? And I love
convenience.

Clearly, such tools can benefit the mobile professional, as will the
built-in Bluetooth.

Someone promoted wheatgrass and got people to believe that wheatgrass is
good for you.

Nevertheless, the device paused occasionally while redrawing some
complex urban areas.

Jamba Juice had the wheatgrass shipped to their store on N. The five-way
toggle sits in the center, and its roomy layout makes for easy
navigation. ESPN is freaking horrible. We also checked our Web-based
Yahoo and Hotmail e-mail accounts.

The PalmOne Media application even lets you organize photos into a
digital album for extra personalization.

Input your card number to activate the card.