Subject: roast

From: Elder O. Em <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 06:53:23 -0300

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

When the dangerous truths about new technologies get in the way of
profit and state control, there is usually an effort to keep the public
in the dark. Martin wanted to get it over that day so did not push for a
retrial, and the Magistrate said anyway that he would not be prepared to
'reopen' the case based on Martin's defence.

"The Union is not alone in its condemnation of the current oil law.
It's possible that there are more cases arising from this action which
we aren't aware of.
Click at the Full article link for background information on the current
situation in Oaxaca, and see IMC-UK Oaxaca topic page for reports on the
Oaxaca Uprising.
Global IMC Network www. In a joint statement the defendants said: "Last
July the Israeli bombing of Lebanon resulted in over a thousand dead,
nearly a million people were displaced, and entire villages were
destroyed. Reports from the actions here. "A big question is, who's
going to get to say how these areas are revolutionised.

Playing the role that independent media does in this struggle means
living alongside a constant threat of targeted repression. Click at the
Full article link for background information on the current situation in
Oaxaca, and see IMC-UK Oaxaca topic page for reports on the Oaxaca
Uprising.

Finally, when the option was presented in London they suggested it
should only be chosen if the camp process was willing to agree to a
safety policy of not blocking the runways.

Here you can find a model Trade Union motion to take to your union
branch to call for their support. Critical Massers have vowed that the
ride will go on. here are some figures.

It seems likely that CM in its present form will cease to exist if it is
forced into a police mould.

Martin wanted to get it over that day so did not push for a retrial, and
the Magistrate said anyway that he would not be prepared to 'reopen' the
case based on Martin's defence. All cases are to be heard at Horseferry
Road Magistrates Court. They felt it would have been stating the obvious
to say that US officials' statements could not be verified and that
intelligent readers could decide for themselves what to believe.
Adam Twine received two summonses for taking part in No More Fallujahs,
one relating to Saturday and the other to Sunday.

It shouldn't have come to the point that people had to take direct
action to try to check the abuse of executive power.
The demo was led by a soundsystem on a truck. Articles based on dire
claims about Iraq tended to get prominent display, while follow-up
articles that called the original ones into question were sometimes
buried. Which experiences have develloped in these last few years along
these lines? In outspoken actions, they intervened at the doors with
informative pickets and distributed information. Playing the role that
independent media does in this struggle means living alongside a
constant threat of targeted repression. Then there's the possible risks
to human health. Along the entire route, slogans were shouted and
leaflets distributed. Aviation had been relegated to least favoured due
to three major concerns.

org he accuses the media's "embedded coverage with the US Army" of
failing to question "the intentions and continuing effects of the US-led
invasion and occupation".

During the trial the prosecution accepted that even delaying the bombers
would have prevented civilian casualties, as it would have allowed those
fleeing cities more time to escape. The previous addition describes how
Martin Newell was found guilty in his absence even though he had come to
court for the case.

This strike similarly threatens to stop all exports from the oil rich
country.

Along the entire route, slogans were shouted and leaflets distributed.

No doubt the 'white man's burden' this time will prove to be similarly
exploitative, as Western corporations are already snapping up all of the
patents for nanoparticles.

Steve Barnes, Brian Barlow and Robin Clohesy successfully arranged with
the court for their cases to be joined. It's possible that there are
more cases arising from this action which we aren't aware of.
another SOCPA fiasco!

The campaign has included pickets, regular noise demos, rooftop
protests, blockades, marches through town and summer peace camps.

No-one was charged at the time, but Milan Rai and Maya Evans were issued
with letters by the police, requiring them to attend Charing Cross
Police Station in November.

There will be films, talks and discussions with a guest from Indymedia
Oaxaca. ' The only truth in those observations is that so much of what
the Guardian publishes is already pro-British and US war propaganda.

orgPlease do NOT reply to the email address from which this media alert
originated.
Sometimes events calling themselves 'Critical Mass' accompany public
demonstrations but purists argue they are not related to the regular
monthly ride.
"Nanomaterials remain effectively unregulated. This company produces and
supplies vital weapons components for the UK, US and Israeli militaries.
Oh, and our eternal gratitude. Some leaflets were given out whilst, as
it has become the norm in London, the FIT kept harrassing protestors by
trying to get good shots of their faces.
So the police can't ban Critical Mass and it is absolutely fine to join
in with it. Almost from the beginning there has been a mixed reaction
from the police, ranging from helpful facilitation to aggressive
confrontation. When the dangerous truths about new technologies get in
the way of profit and state control, there is usually an effort to keep
the public in the dark. ukWrite to Alan Rusbridger, Guardian editor
Email: alan. London now has large numbers of cycle police attending
every Mass, except the one in December which is close to the New Year
holiday when they don't turn up at all! Strangely they then arrested
random people in the middle, but if their policy was to get the leaders,
they would definitely arrest the front riders.
I won't make it til the end of the month!

They marked these locations as "precarious zones" and explained the
"hidden history" of these companies to bypassers.