Subject: This position involves frequent customer contact throughout the process of initiating, troubleshooting and completing overhauls for gas and diesel engines.

From: Eddie V. Bowman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 05:59:22 +0200

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Describe your leadership style. Will collaborate with operations and
maintenance in troubleshooting equipment operations, preventive
maintenance, equipment monitoring, performance, maintenance
requirements, and improvements. Working closely with Refinery
Engineering personnel on this assignment.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, able to work with
minimum supervision and enjoy a challenging work environment. Detail
your product performance and testing specification experience?

For more senior levels, expect either have a PE License or plans to
actively seek.

Verify and track savings from energy reduction projects.

Six Sigma and Total Quality Management training a plus.

Do you have experience guiding and assisting technicians with the
fabrication and installation of simple mechanical equipment that conform
to design and customer specifications?

comJobtitle: Systems Engineer-Systems Eng.

Must understand ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. Where do you
currently live and why are you interested in a position located in the
state of Texas? Candidate will compile information and write technical
reports outlining scope, risks, system and equipment performance, labor
implications and design rates, cost estimates, etc. Responsibilities
include model construction, history matching, running predictive cases,
optimization of investment alternatives, and assisting with the
preparation of project investment proposals.
And do you hold any certifications? Describe your experience in working
with teams and team building. Prior project management experience
preferred. Involved with validation and consolidation. Please describe
any co-op or intern experience you have.
Reservoir simulation studies will be used to recommend improvements in
sweep efficiency through infill drilling, pattern conversions and
conformance work.
Salary will be commensurate with experience so all eligible candidates
are encouraged to apply.

Assist and advise in negotiating and preparing utility contracts with
outside vendors.

Do you have an understand ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code ? These
projects and programs are at domestic and international manufacturing
facilities across all business units. Describe your experience in
working with teams and team building. This position is located in NW
Houston.

Briefly describe a product or service that you sell and tell how you
differentiate your products or services from your competitors.

The engineers must be experienced in both steam, turbines and
compressors and have experience studying, understanding and occasionally
designing actual flow path and mechanical parts.

Manufacturer is actively seeking a BSME or equivalent to be located in
South East, Louisiana.

Do you have problem with working hand on and do you have a problem
working in a plant environment? Do you have Six Sigma or Total Quality
Management training? Keep abreast of current innovations in the field of
energy conservation. Coordinate corrective action responses to customers
including preparation of modified internal procedures when applicable by
working with other functional departments. Describe your training.

Prime NASA Contractor is Actively searching for an Mechanical Systems
Engineer for their Southern Mississippi operation. Degree in Engineering
or the Applied Sciences?

PE and other certificates a plus.