Subject: deft turntable

From: Santiago <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:19:36 +0900

SZSN Sales UP 30%! Market Watchers Pick SZSN.

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.43 UP 30%

Sales reports show sales up 37.6% over last year. OTCPicks.com and
RedHotPennyStock.com feature SZSN. Stock UP 30%! Get on SZSN first thing
Tuesday!

The Secret to More Traffic and Leads? How do you find out what of your
blog or website pages are in Supplemental Hell? And unless that lead is
moved to a level of pledging loyalty towards you, your chances of
selling anything are poor. I think in many ways I DID ask G to scrape my
site. Two people of thousands does not make for any statistical
significance. Can it happen to you?

This approach creates a higher lead conversion for you that is more
targeted.

As it really is a mess. Three years of diligence. We represent those
words into pages in your website and off of your website.
Just like drug addicts,we are cool that the engines copy and do what
they will with our sites.

The masses hide behind suits and fancy cars without any closing ability.
It is potential buyer or seller generator.

Tom PS If you are reading this post and do not understand the robot.
Sure they are not giving you a link.

The website that had up until two nights ago put food on his families
table all of a sudden was failing to produce leads.
I dropped the facade of them leading and I led.
I would love to get your thoughts and feedback. Yet, most are afraid of
making someone uncomfortable. Even though I played it, I did it out of
desperation because my marketing sucked.
It is that way in any business. We could have had some really p'off
webmasters. Almost out of loyalty to your TV set.

Google uses my content to deliver traffic to me.
This page is really a lost opportunity for traffic.

It is time consumptive, and it should never end.