Subject: Thank you for your inquiry

From: "University Relations" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 06:31:03 -0700

Hello, and thank you for emailing the university relations team at
Blizzard Entertainment.  

We receive numerous emails on a daily basis, and will respond to your
specific inquiry as soon as we can. Until then, please check the FAQ
below and visit our website at www.blizzard.com/ur.

Best wishes,

Blizzard University Relations

FAQ

1.       How do I apply for an internship?  
Please submit your resume, cover letter, transcripts, and portfolio or
project work to [email-masked].

2.       Can I apply for an internship if my university isn't a
partnered university? 
Yes. Our internships are open to all qualified students.

3.       Do you accept international students for your internship
program?  
All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.  If you're attending
school in the US and have a visa that will allow you to intern during
the summer, we'll consider your application.

4.       Are your internships paid?
Yes, Blizzard Entertainment's internships are paid.  

5.       When are your internships available? 
Internships are available every summer between the months of June and
August. 

6.       What entry-level positions does Blizzard Entertainment have?
For a complete listing of all of our open positions, please visit our
job board at:  www.blizzard.com/jobs.  

7.        I'm very passionate about games and would like to get into the
industry. I will be graduating from high school this year. What colleges
or universities does Blizzard Entertainment recommend I attend to
increase my chances of being hired there?  
Blizzard Entertainment cannot officially recommend any specific schools
or programs for you to attend, and will consider qualified applicants
from any background or school. We suggest that you thoroughly research a
variety of schools and evaluate each program that you're interested in
before making a decision.

8.       I would like to take a tour of Blizzard Entertainment's new
campus.  
At this time, Blizzard Entertainment does not offer campus tours for
individuals. If you are a campus representative, please email
[email-masked] and we can discuss a possible campus
visit. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee
that we will be able to accommodate every one.  

9.       We would like a Blizzard Entertainment representative to be a
guest speaker or attend an event on our college campus. Who should I
contact?  
Please email our university relations department at
[email-masked] with your request and the details of
your event.  Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot
guarantee that we will be able to accommodate every one.  

10.   My university isn't listed as one of Blizzard Entertainment's
partners. How can we become one?  
If your university isn't listed on our website and you would like to
work with us, please email our university relations team at
[email-masked] and we will be happy to discuss the
matter with you.  

11.   Do you accept high school applicants?
No, Blizzard Entertainment's internship program is focused on college
students.

12.   Does your internship offer school credit?
No, Blizzard Entertainment does not offer school credit for internships.