Subject: WARNING: delayed mail.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:39:26 +0400

This is a delivery status notification from ibp.psn.ru,
running the Courier mail server, version 0.37.3.

The original message was received on Tue, 26 Aug 2008 22:18:26 +0400
from windows-7d24592 (softdnserr [::ffff:190.49.185.62])

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

                     DELAYS IN DELIVERING YOUR MESSAGE

The delivery of the following E-mail message has been delayed.  This is an
advisory notice only; it is sent only to notify you about a temporary delay
in delivering your message.  You DO NOT need to do anything at this time.
Additional attempts to deliver your message will be made.  Some possible
reasons for this delay:

   * Network congestion or failure.

   * The destination mail server is temporarily off-line.

Diagnostic information is provided below for each recipient.  If copies of
this message were sent to additional recipients, deliveries to those
addresses are not included in this notice.  This is an advisory notice for
the following addresses only:

<[email-masked]>:
<<< maildir.open: ./Maildir: No such file or directory: No such file or directory

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your message was also sent to additional recipients, their delivery
status is not included in this report.  You may or may not receive
other delivery status notifications for additional recipients.

The original message follows as a separate attachment.