Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:13:07 +0300

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    (generated from [email-masked])
    local delivery failed

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ [email-masked]
       (generated from [email-masked]) ------

User 'Patcomp' not found. ������������ 'Patcomp' �� ������.

------ This is a copy of the message's headers. ------

From: =?koi8-r?B?78vTwc7B?= <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: =?koi8-r?B?9d7Fws7ZyiDL1dLTOuLJ2s7F0yDQzMHOLCD0/O8sIMnO18XT1MnDyQ==?=
	=?koi8-r?B?z87O2cog0NLPxcvUIJYg0sHa0sHCz9TLwSDJIMHOwczJ2i4=?=
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:13:04 -0300
	��� ������� ���, �������� ������� ������ �� ������ ������ ����������
	������, ���������� ������ ����������� �������. ���� ������� ����������
	�� ���������� ������� ������� ������������������ �����������
	����������. �� ��������� �������� ����� ��� ���������� ��������
	������������, ������������ ��, ��� ���������� ������-��������
	������-������ ���. �� �������� �� ����������� ��������������� ��������
	�� ���� ��������� � ����� ���������� ������ ��� �������������� ������
	�� �������. - ��� ���! ������! �� ������� ��������������! ���������� ��
	������� �����: [...] 
	Content analysis details:   (8.20 points, 6 required)
	HTML_FONT_BIG      (0.3 points)  BODY: FONT Size +2 and up or 3 and up
	HTML_10_20         (1.4 points)  BODY: Message is 10% to 20% HTML
	HTML_FONT_COLOR_RED (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML font color is red
	HTML_MESSAGE       (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML included in message
	HTML_FONT_COLOR_BLUE (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML font color is blue
	MIME_DEFICIENT_QP  (2.1 points)  RAW: Deficient quoted-printable encoding in body
	RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM (0.6 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in relays.osirusoft.com
	[RBL check: found 196.104.83.201.relays.osirusoft.com.]
	FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK (3.5 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
X-SA-RU: Spam