Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 03:20:50 +0400 (MSD)

The original message was received at Wed, 15 Oct 2008 03:20:44 +0400 (MSD)
from [190.65.15.244]

��� ��������� ������� ����������� �������� ����� � ������� � ���, ���
� �������� �������� ������ ��������� �������� ������. ������ �����������
������ (�� ���������� �����) ���������� ����� � ���� ���������.

This automatically generated message signals about some errors occured
while trying to deliver the message you've sent. The transcript is included
below.

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 553 5.3.0 <[email-masked]>... >mail<@batagaj.ru.)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to mttn.mettatron.ru.:
>>> DATA
<<< 553 5.3.0 <[email-masked]>... >mail<@batagaj.ru.
550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
<<< 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient)