Subject: Warning: message 1KstG7-0000fm-FR delayed 48 hours

From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 06:16:23 +0300

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
recipients after more than 48 hours on the queue on sr2.goldhost.ru.

The message identifier is:     1KstG7-0000fm-FR
The subject of the message is: =?koi8-r?B?9d7Fws7ZyiDL1dLTOqviydrOxdMg0MzBziwg9PzvLCCWINLB2tLBwg==?=
	=?koi8-r?B?z9TLwSDJIMHOwczJ2rsu?=
The date of the message is:    Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:01:24 +0800

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

  [email-masked]
    (generated from [email-masked])
    Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
    host nmx3.masterhost.ru [90.156.155.35]: 451-rejected because 208.86.2.227 is in black list at abl.masterhost.ru
    451-Sorry, your host is temporarily blocked (since Sun, 26 Oct 08 05:21:04
    451 +0300). Try again later.

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.