Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 11:35:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Unsolicited BFD for Sessionless Applications
        Authors         : Enke Chen
                          Naiming Shen
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Reshad Rahman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   For operational simplification of "sessionless" applications using
   BFD, in this document we present procedures for "unsolicited BFD"
   that allow a BFD session to be initiated by only one side, and be
   established without explicit per-session configuration or
   registration by the other side (subject to certain per-interface or
   per-router policies).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/