Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:51:37 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework for Loop-free Convergence
	Author(s)	: S. Bryant, M. Shand
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2006-12-13
	
   This draft describes mechanisms that may be used to prevent or to
   suppress the formation of micro-loops when an IP or MPLS network
   undergoes topology change due to failure, repair or management
   action.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To denal-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-00.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-00.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg