Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 16:58:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Composite Link Framework in Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
	Author(s)       : So Ning
                          Dave McDysan
                          Eric Osborne
                          Lucy Yong
                          Curtis Villamizar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2012-08-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies a framework for support of composite link in
   MPLS networks.  A composite link consists of a group of homogenous or
   non-homogenous links that have the same forward adjacency and can be
   considered as a single TE link or an IP link in routing.  A composite
   link relies on its component links to carry the traffic over the
   composite link.  Applicability is described for a single pair of
   MPLS-capable nodes, a sequence of MPLS-capable nodes, or a set of
   layer networks connecting MPLS-capable nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/