Subject: Minutes Posted

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 09:02:07 -0400

Hi!

I just posted the minutes from Vancouver.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/minutes/minutes-84-rtgwg

Please send any corrections/additions.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

---

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 14:48:43 -0400

In message <[email-masked]>
 
> Please send any corrections/additions.

Alvaro, Alia, WG,

I've been waiting for the minutes to see if there was any disuccion on
CL Framework.  Apparently none.

There is a small chicken-and-egg problem.  I can't submit two drafts
together that cross reference each other.  So I will send in
draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework and draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases as -00
versions, then bump up CL requirements, CL Use Cases, and CL
Framework, all referencing the WG drafts rather than the older
individual submissions.

BTW-

  draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-label-04 has to still be referenced as an
  internet-draft since it isn't published as an RFC yet.

  CL Framework references a few expired drafts, but discussion may
  prompt dropping those references or prompting authors of referenced
  drafts to resurect the work.

Curtis