Subject: Fwd: IETF 87 Final Agenda

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 20:27:09 -0400

Note that rtgwg is scheduled for:  Friday Afternoon Session I and II
*
*
We'll close the IETF meeting ;-)

Alia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Subject: IETF 87 Final Agenda
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

87th IETF Meeting - Berlin, Germany
July 28 - August 2, 2013

The final agenda has been posted.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda.txt

While this is considered the final agenda for printing, changes may
be made to the agenda up until and during the meeting. Updates will be
reflected on the web version of the agenda.

Information about the 87th IETF meeting in Berlin, Germany can be found
here: https://www.ietf.org/meeting/87/index.html

Thank you and see you in Berlin!

Sincerely,

The IETF Secretariat