Subject: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework-04

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:48:12 -0400

There were some minor changes to what is now called the "Advanced
Multipath Framework in MPLS".  Mostly the changes reflect the
terminology changes made in the Requirements and Use Cases drafts.

Note that the "Assumptions" section moved from Requirements to Use
Cases and therefore one of the bullet items in the Issues section is
gone.

Curtis

------- Forwarded Message

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework-04.txt
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:32:44 -0700
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
 directories.  This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working
 Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Advanced Multipath Framework in MPLS
	Author(s)       : So Ning
                          Dave McDysan
                          Eric Osborne
                          Lucy Yong
                          Curtis Villamizar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework-04.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies a framework for support of Advanced Multipath
   in MPLS networks.  As defined in this framework, an Advanced
   Multipath consists of a group of homogenous or non-homogenous links
   that have the same forward adjacency (FA) and can be considered as a
   single TE link or an IP link when advertised into IGP routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg

------- End of Forwarded Message