Subject: BIER BoF Today, w/ WebEx details

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 09:03:03 -0800

bier
Monday, November 10, 2014
1:00 pm | Hawaii Time (Honolulu, GMT-10:00) | 2 hr

Join WebEx meeting:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=mdfb183b4cd0d2cfaeceacf3950895a00
Meeting number: 825 308 148
Meeting password: 1234

Looking forward to seeing (hearing) you all there!

Cheers,
Greg

---

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 14:57:11 -0800

Your WebEx session for IETF 91 has been scheduled. You should have just
received an invitation in your email for this meeting; you should forward
this
information to your participants. Participants may also join from the
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/91/remote-participation.html.

Note that remote participants will need to listen to the audio stream
(linked
from both http://www.ietf.org/meeting/91/remote-participation.html and
http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/91/) to follow the discussion.

To claim the host role for your meeting, first join as a regular
participant.
Then, go to the participant menu at the top of the screen and choose "Claim
Host Role." You will be prompted for the host key.

Host Key: 684911

More information about WebEx may be found at
http://www.ietf.org/wg/webex.html and
http://www.ietf.org/wg/webex-hosting.pdf.

Information about claiming the host role and running your WebEx meeting will
also be found on the chairs' table at the front of the meeting room, and the
host keys can be found at: http://www.ietf.org/private/webex-host-keys.html

Best regards,
Cindy