Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:11:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Logical Network Elements
        Authors         : Lou Berger
                          Christan Hopps
                          Acee Lindem
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-03.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a logical network element module.  This module
   can be used to manage the logical resource partitioning that may be
   present on a network device.  Examples of common industry terms for
   logical resource partitioning are Logical Systems or Logical Routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 10:57:12 -0400

Hello,

    This version has been updated to:

- Align the text with the current (and hopefully final) definition of
schema mount per draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount

- Cleanup intro an other editorial issues identified in rtg dir review
(sent on NI draft, but equally applicable to this one)

- Cleanup yang layout per YANG DR review

- Add/fill in missing sections (e.g., Terminology and Security
Consideration)

- Use tree representation for schema mount per
draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams

- Tried to improve narrative based on comments and questions

- Consolidated and expanded examples in new Appendix B.

We plan to review these changes Prague and hopefully move to last call
shortly thereafter.

Lou (and co-authors)

On 7/3/2017 10:11 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rtgwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg
>