Subject: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-01.txt

From: "Ahmed Bashandy (bashandy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 00:26:06 -0700

Hi,

A new version of the ti-lfa draft has been posted to address Stewart 
Bryant's comments

Thanks

Ahmed

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action: draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-01.txt
Date: 	Mon, 17 Jul 2017 00:19:37 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	<[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

         Title           : Topology Independent Fast Reroute using Segment Routing
         Authors         : Ahmed Bashandy
                           Clarence Filsfils
                           Bruno Decraene
                           Stephane Litkowski
                           Pierre Francois
	Filename        : draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-07-17

Abstract:
    This document presents Topology Independent Loop-free Alternate Fast
    Re-route (TI-LFA), aimed at providing protection of node and
    adjacency segments within the Segment Routing (SR) framework.  This
    Fast Re-route (FRR) behavior builds on proven IP-FRR concepts being
    LFAs, remote LFAs (RLFA), and remote LFAs with directed forwarding
    (DLFA).  It extends these concepts to provide guaranteed coverage in
    any IGP network.  A key aspect of TI-LFA is the FRR path selection
    approach establishing protection over post-convergence paths from
    the point of local repair, dramatically reducing the operational
    need to control the tie-breaks among various FRR options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt