Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 14:55:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Gap Analysis of Interconnecting Underlay with Cloud Overlay
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Andrew G. Malis
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-02-12

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the technological gaps when using SD-WAN to
   interconnect workloads & apps hosted in various locations,
   especially cloud data centers when the network service providers do
   not have or have limited physical infrastructure to reach the
   locations [Net2Cloud-problem].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/