Subject: RFC 8530 on YANG Model for Logical Network Elements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 19:59:36 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8530

        Title:      YANG Model for Logical Network Elements 
        Author:     L. Berger,
                    C. Hopps,
                    A. Lindem,
                    D. Bogdanovic,
                    X. Liu
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      49
        Characters: 84441
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8530

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8530

This document defines a logical network element (LNE) YANG module
that is compliant with the Network Management Datastore Architecture
(NMDA).  This module can be used to manage the logical resource
partitioning that may be present on a network device.  Examples of
common industry terms for logical resource partitioning are logical
systems or logical routers.  The YANG model in this document conforms
with NMDA as defined in RFC 8342.

This document is a product of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC