Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 May 2020 14:26:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Networks Connecting to Hybrid Cloud DCs: Gap Analysis
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Andrew G. Malis
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-05-01

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the technical gaps that may affect the
   dynamic connection to workloads and applications hosted in hybrid
   Cloud Data Centers from enterprise premises.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-gap-analysis-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/