Subject: [sacm] draft-zhuang-sacm-telereq-00

From: "ietfdbh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 10:34:30 -0500

Hi,

There are a number of spelling errors in the draft.
At tools.ietf.org, there is a link to a spell-checker for internet-drafts
(http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idspell/webservice)

I quickly reviewed this draft, and have two comments.
1) The Introduction says " SACM will create an automated tool for security
assessment about network 
   devices in enterprise scenario."
That is inaccurate. SACM is not expected to create any tools; the IETF does
not typically create tools.
SACM will define standards to enable assessment of endpoint posture.
Those standards might prove helpful, if somebody chooses to create an
automated tool for security assessment.

2) The use cases described here seem to be the same as for enterprises.
I would expect that a use cases for telecomm would focus more on use cases
that are different than for enterprises, and the document could explain how
and why the needs are different.

Hope this helps,
David Harrington
[email-masked]
+1-603-828-1401