Subject: [sacm] #3 (use-cases): use-cases-07 - 2.2.8 - consider removal

From: "sacm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 01:59:22 -0000

#3: use-cases-07 - 2.2.8 - consider removal

 AD review comment -

 Section 2.2.8

 Is this a placeholder that is meant to be removed?  If so, it should
 get removed before IETF last call.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  use-cases                |    Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |   Keywords:
  Writeup                            |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/trac/ticket/3>
sacm <http://tools.ietf.org/sacm/>

---

From: "sacm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 02:28:28 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Yes, this is placeholder text that should be removed. I'll remove this in
 the next draft revision.

 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/trac/ticket/3#comment:1>
sacm <http://tools.ietf.org/sacm/>