Subject: [sacm] Informal SACM Information Model recording

From: "Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 07:51:56 +0000

All,

The recording from this morning’s meeting on SACM Information Model is below.

Thanks, Nancy

From: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 5:16 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Your WebEx recording is available for viewing: sacm side session-20141111 2310-1

Hi, Nancy Cam-Winget,

Your recording is now available on your WebEx site.

sacm side session-20141111 2310-1
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
3:10 pm | Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)

PLAY RECORDING (1 hr 53 min 21 sec)
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=f238fea60f53402d9e6e75efbf769ec1

You can forward this message to others to allow them to play back the recording.

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS
Edit recording:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/editrd.php?RCID=881be97f3f1b4ab29a9e0a6acf99537e

Download recording:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/viewrd.php?RCID=c66b4f2b9c354ec3aa4caaef12092f7d

Manage recordings:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/servicerds.php?SP=MC