Subject: [sacm] Webex info for the upcoming informal SACM sessions

From: "Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 03:50:47 +0000

All,

Attached are the 4 webex links to be used (for expediency I’m providing both host and general keys)….

Nancy.

Subject: Meeting scheduled: sacm side session
From: Nancy Cam-Winget <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 02:14:49 +0000

You are the host for this online meeting.

Topic: sacm side session
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Time: 11:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Meeting Number: 207 765 775
Meeting Password: sacm
Host Key: 248406 (Use this to reclaim host privileges.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m0e562aca2a6fceac68d6ee20ef1d6
0f5 
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT  PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN THE (408)
OR (919) AREA CODES
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area codes is not
enabled (non-Cisco phones). ³ If you dial the toll-free numbers within the
408 or 919 area codes you will be instructed to hang up and dial the local
access number.² Please use the  call-back option whenever possible and
otherwise dial local numbers only. The affected toll free numbers are: (866)
432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance 
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m5908cf8d402c2b425771a1059b5d5
dbb 

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14085256800x207765775#

-------------------------------------------------------
To invite others to join
-------------------------------------------------------

....................Start copying here...................

Topic: sacm side session
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Time: 11:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Meeting Number: 207 765 775
Password: sacm 

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the meeting online(Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m0e562aca2a6fceac68d6ee20ef1d6
0f5 
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: sacm
4. Click "Join". 
5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the instructions that
appear on your screen.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting,
or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903

Having trouble dialing in? Try these backup numbers:
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800

Access code:207 765 775
Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=292427
697&tollFree=1 
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

CCP:+14085256800x207765775#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session
to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such
recordings. If you do not consent  to the recording, discuss your concerns
with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the
session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in
the event of litigation.
....................Stop copying here ...................

Subject: Meeting scheduled: sacm side session
From: Nancy Cam-Winget <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 02:15:35 +0000

You are the host for this online meeting.

Topic: sacm side session
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Time: 3:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Meeting Number: 203 807 012
Meeting Password: sacm
Host Key: 251213 (Use this to reclaim host privileges.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m899fc6690f62365a3eb40921c6675
c13 
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT  PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN THE (408)
OR (919) AREA CODES
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area codes is not
enabled (non-Cisco phones). ³ If you dial the toll-free numbers within the
408 or 919 area codes you will be instructed to hang up and dial the local
access number.² Please use the  call-back option whenever possible and
otherwise dial local numbers only. The affected toll free numbers are: (866)
432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance 
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m734259731bc43643d4f1b9f5c967d
354 

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14085256800x203807012#

-------------------------------------------------------
To invite others to join
-------------------------------------------------------

....................Start copying here...................

Topic: sacm side session
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Time: 3:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Meeting Number: 203 807 012
Password: sacm 

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the meeting online(Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m899fc6690f62365a3eb40921c6675
c13 
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: sacm
4. Click "Join". 
5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the instructions that
appear on your screen.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting,
or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903

Having trouble dialing in? Try these backup numbers:
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800

Access code:203 807 012
Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=292427
712&tollFree=1 
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

CCP:+14085256800x203807012#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session
to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such
recordings. If you do not consent  to the recording, discuss your concerns
with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the
session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in
the event of litigation.
....................Stop copying here ...................

Subject: Meeting scheduled: sacm side session
From: Nancy Cam-Winget <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 02:17:33 +0000

You are the host for this online meeting.

Topic: sacm side session
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Time: 9:30 am, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Meeting Number: 208 366 523
Meeting Password: sacm
Host Key: 420407 (Use this to reclaim host privileges.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m90c448f75956a39ae5384748d4726
cc6 
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT  PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN THE (408)
OR (919) AREA CODES
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area codes is not
enabled (non-Cisco phones). ³ If you dial the toll-free numbers within the
408 or 919 area codes you will be instructed to hang up and dial the local
access number.² Please use the  call-back option whenever possible and
otherwise dial local numbers only. The affected toll free numbers are: (866)
432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance 
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mb5d1e686e27bb449b90321c4f4003
0a9 

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14085256800x208366523#

-------------------------------------------------------
To invite others to join
-------------------------------------------------------

....................Start copying here...................

Topic: sacm side session
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Time: 9:30 am, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Meeting Number: 208 366 523
Password: sacm 

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the meeting online(Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m90c448f75956a39ae5384748d4726
cc6 
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: sacm
4. Click "Join". 
5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the instructions that
appear on your screen.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting,
or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903

Having trouble dialing in? Try these backup numbers:
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800

Access code:208 366 523
Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=292428
297&tollFree=1 
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

CCP:+14085256800x208366523#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session
to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such
recordings. If you do not consent  to the recording, discuss your concerns
with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the
session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in
the event of litigation.
....................Stop copying here ...................

Subject: Meeting scheduled: sacm side session
From: Nancy Cam-Winget <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 02:19:48 +0000

You are the host for this online meeting.

Topic: sacm side session
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Time: 5:15 pm, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Meeting Number: 207 193 073
Meeting Password: sacm
Host Key: 112204 (Use this to reclaim host privileges.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m0de0c4397989634602b721d77fc45
81f 
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT  PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN THE (408)
OR (919) AREA CODES
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area codes is not
enabled (non-Cisco phones). ³ If you dial the toll-free numbers within the
408 or 919 area codes you will be instructed to hang up and dial the local
access number.² Please use the  call-back option whenever possible and
otherwise dial local numbers only. The affected toll free numbers are: (866)
432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance 
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=me4132c3c7bc3e1d2425e9918e32a0
7ce 

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14085256800x207193073#

-------------------------------------------------------
To invite others to join
-------------------------------------------------------

....................Start copying here...................

Topic: sacm side session
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Time: 5:15 pm, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Meeting Number: 207 193 073
Password: sacm 

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the meeting online(Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m0de0c4397989634602b721d77fc45
81f 
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: sacm
4. Click "Join". 
5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the instructions that
appear on your screen.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting,
or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903

Having trouble dialing in? Try these backup numbers:
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800

Access code:207 193 073
Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=292428
177&tollFree=1 
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

CCP:+14085256800x207193073#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session
to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such
recordings. If you do not consent  to the recording, discuss your concerns
with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the
session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in
the event of litigation.
....................Stop copying here ...................

---

From: "Waltermire, David A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 07:28:43 +0000

We will be meeting in coral 5 tomorrow (Tuesday). I will have the rest of the schedule in the morning.

Thanks,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 10, 2014, at 5:51 PM, "Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> All,
> 
> <mime-attachment>
> <mime-attachment>
> <mime-attachment>
> <mime-attachment>
> _______________________________________________
> sacm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sacm