Subject: [sacm] SACM Architecture informal session recording

From: "Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 07:51:23 +0000

All,

The recording from this morning’s meeting on SACM architecture is below.

Thanks, Nancy

From: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 12:49 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Your WebEx recording is available for viewing: sacm side session-20141111 1907-1

Hi, Nancy Cam-Winget,

Your recording is now available on your WebEx site.

sacm side session-20141111 1907-1
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
11:07 am | Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)

PLAY RECORDING (1 hr 31 min 45 sec)
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=1878178aa3b547a69c117e83e42f2eb2

You can forward this message to others to allow them to play back the recording.

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS
Edit recording:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/editrd.php?RCID=e18efcf7ef6d41908c7eabdcfff8f1f5

Download recording:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/viewrd.php?RCID=30415ca4689b4004841943b789d4e089

Manage recordings:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/servicerds.php?SP=MC