Subject: [sacm] [draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases] Use cases has been published an RFC (#4)

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 21:00:09 -0700

Update status text and point to the RFC for this document.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases/pull/4

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use cases has been published an RFC

-- File Changes --

    M README.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases/pull/4.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases/pull/4.diff

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases/pull/4

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 21:00:19 -0700

Merged #4.

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases/pull/4#event-404389506