Subject: [sacm] SACM WG Virtual Interim Meeting - January 2016

From: "Dan Romascanu (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 11:02:08 +0100 (CET)

Hi there,

Dan Romascanu ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "SACM WG Virtual Interim Meeting - January 2016."

Please participate in the Doodle poll to select the most convenient
date and time for the January 2016 virtual interim meeting of the SACM
WG, as discussed at IETF 94. All times EST.

Participate now
https://doodle.com/poll/5uzvhq4zxe7aauqm?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Dan Romascanu to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Dan Romascanu" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "SACM WG Virtual Interim Meeting -
January 2016."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich