Subject: [sacm] [draft-ietf-sacm-architecture] Should not have picked up my issue 19 changes (#44)

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 23:04:53 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture/pull/44

-- Commit Summary --

  * Merge remote-tracking branch 'refs/remotes/sacmwg/master'
  * Remove over aggressive change

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-sacm-architecture.xml (26)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture/pull/44.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture/pull/44.diff

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture/pull/44

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 23:06:21 -0800

Merged #44.

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture/pull/44#event-454110316