Subject: [sacm] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-sacm-02-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 21:08:05 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-sacm-02-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sacm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The charter is very generic and broad: model, collection, evaluation,
orchestration and communication, control plane, a criteria language. I provided
feedback to SACM a few times. I trust the responsible AD to do the right thing.

I wonder why you impose CBOR in the charter.

Can we get the milestones please.

Regards, Benoit.

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 01:23:13 -0500

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sacm/

Yes, this was raised again in the meeting this week and was already
top of mind.  Thank you for your guidance to the WG.

> Can we get the milestones please.

They have been added.

> Regards, Benoit.

Thank you.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen