Subject: [sacm] Ben Campbell's No Objection on charter-ietf-sacm-02-01: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 19:09:07 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-sacm-02-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sacm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for resolving my earlier comments. This version looks better.

The last paragraph of section A. seems to have a cut-and-paste error in the first sentence.

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 01:20:34 -0500

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sacm/

Thanks for catching that!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 02:01:25 -0500

The text has been fixed, thank you!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen