Subject: [sacm] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on charter-ietf-sacm-02-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 19:13:18 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-sacm-02-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sacm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"IETF NEA" probably needs a reference to somebody not familiar with the field.

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 01:22:12 -0500

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sacm/

Thank you, the reference was added.

>
>
> _______________________________________________
> sacm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sacm

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen