Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] addressing OPSDIR feedback about the SWID registry (PR #46)

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 12:52:32 -0800

Additional clarification on registry name
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/46

-- Commit Summary --

  * addressing OPSDIR feedback about the SWID registry

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-sacm-coswid.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/46.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/46.diff

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/46
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: &lt;sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/[email-masked]&gt;

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 12:59:37 -0800

Merging due to Scott's go-ahead.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/46#issuecomment-1021603290
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/46/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:00:04 -0800

Merged #46 into master.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/46#event-5952792820
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/46/issue_event/[email-masked]>