Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] adding expert review to standard action (PR #47)

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 09:03:36 -0800

(might not be literally covered by RFC 8126)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/47

-- Commit Summary --

  * adding expert review to standard action

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-sacm-coswid.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/47.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/47.diff

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/47
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: &lt;sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/[email-masked]&gt;

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 10:34:27 -0800

Approved by AD

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/47#issuecomment-1022479589
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/47/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 10:34:33 -0800

Merged #47 into master.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/47#event-5958725251
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/47/issue_event/[email-masked]>