Subject: Re: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] tasks assigned to Henk and Charles (#45)

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 08:58:19 -0800

@david-waltermire-nist pushed 1 commit.

74c4f92d049937b8d11ab345efc39a08f656d6d5  addressing tag-id collisions in security considerations

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/45/files/819952ba3041d3ec56c4102be065c0406f0e63ce..74c4f92d049937b8d11ab345efc39a08f656d6d5
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/45/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 09:05:54 -0800

b3b5e24682b0b0d655b90f0842bf7f34a5a796d8  fixed the incorrect use of private value ranges in IANA tables

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/45/files/74c4f92d049937b8d11ab345efc39a08f656d6d5..b3b5e24682b0b0d655b90f0842bf7f34a5a796d8
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/45/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 09:10:08 -0800

9f635f4d487ba120896f4a9f3ffaa2d586a42e9e  removed editorial todos

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/45/files/b3b5e24682b0b0d655b90f0842bf7f34a5a796d8..9f635f4d487ba120896f4a9f3ffaa2d586a42e9e
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/45/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 09:11:19 -0800

@henkbirkholz commented on this pull request.

Approved by editor's consensus

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/45#pullrequestreview-857105828
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/45/review/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 09:11:48 -0800

Merged #45 into master.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/45#event-5919266414
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/45/issue_event/[email-masked]>