Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-bss-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 07:01:37 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Securely Available Credentials Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Securely Available Credentials Protocol
	Author(s)	: S. Farrell
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-bss-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 31-Jan-02
	
This document describes an SRP-based protocol for securely available
credentials.
Discussion of this draft is taking place on the SACRED mailing list
of the IETF SACRED working group (see http://www.imc.org/ietf-sacred
for subscription information).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-bss-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-bss-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-bss-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:49:55 +0000

Hi All,

Just to give you the context for this draft. 

I've tried to fix all of the issues that we had resolved on 
the mailing list and to indicate those where we haven't 
reached concensus (yet:-). 

Since I had to trawl the archives and there were some issues 
raised where I didn't see a clear resolution, there're probably 
a few things I missed. If you're commenting on this, can you try 
to make sure that we tackle these each in a separate thread so I
can pick 'em up more easily next time round?

I'll then do up another version prior to the cutoff date for 
Minneapolis reflecting the status at that point (towards the 
end of the month).

At that stage we should be in good shape to try to finalize even
the major issues we've left (though its interesting that everyone
ran out of steam over the holiday:-),

Regards,
Stephen.

[email-masked] wrote:
>   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Content-Type: text/plain
> Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>

-- 
____________________________________________________________
Stephen Farrell         				   
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:[email-masked]
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com