Subject: SACRED will not meet in Vancouver unless changes in IPR status

From: Magnus Nystrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:21:19 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)

Dear All,

Consistent with our earlier messages, Stephen and I will not ask for a 
SACRED meeting slot at the IETF Vancouver meeting unless there is progress 
in the IPR status area. As you can see from the attached, that progress 
will need to happen quite soon, as the deadline for WG scheduling is next 
Monday.

Also consistent with earlier discussions, in the absence of IPR status 
progress, we will likely ask the ADs to disband the working group or, 
alternatively, that it becomes dormant.

If you disagree with any of the above we need to know it now!

Thanks,
-- Magnus

Subject: Reminder: WG scheduling deadline
From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:17:09 -0400

This is just a reminder that Monday, October 3 is the WG scheduling
deadline.  We have not seen that many requests yet.