Subject: My hiss

From: "IWillis Burt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 05:18:06 +0100

throwing rocks in an ocean.''   The Suns have lost twice - by a combined 46 
confidence booster for us,'' Anthony said. ''To beat a team like that. You know

Stop everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major News Was Released .
 
CHINA D E A L
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this s t o c k go.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the s e cu r i t i e s A C T of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC A C T of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fA C T and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

 Nuggets. ... Nash, the NBA's assist leader at 11.6 a game, had just two assists
starter in the mid-1980s.  Amaker's wife, Dr. Stephanie Pinder-Amaker, is 
after firing Brian Ellerbe.  He inherited a mess, stemming from the Ed Martin 
 We have to get back to the way we were before that game.''   The Suns, who 
didn't see any way we were going to get back into the game.''   Anthony had 19
championships and we haven't been close to doing either in a lot of ways."  
ways. But at Michigan, we have a tradition of winning Big Ten and national 
They trailed 37-25 after one quarter and it only got worse from there in what
  For once, it was the opposition that did both.  Notes: Iverson's season-high
cohesion because of injuries, illnesses, trades and suspensions. The Nuggets