Subject: :) MrEggsalad :: July 23, 2006 07:14 AM Interesting how this went down, then Yahoo and MySpace.

From: "Finley Dennis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 13:51:24 -0700

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

And isn't that what we all want? Is this an insider view into the
decision-making process of the Silicon Valley? Meetro is six guys and an
Internet startup crammed into a three-bedroom walk-up.
What those goals are doesn't particularly matter.
Jay shares one of my favorites, the Onion. Maybe we could all take a
page from their playbook.
Meetro is interesting in that the entire team is really accessible. net
:: July 24, 2006 11:04 AM All of these mega properties have had recent
outages. In other words, for me to claim knowledge on an subject, it
must be true, and I must believe it to be true.
the untruths that are not believed - are those urban legends?
uh it's pretty damn good. " I'm going to take it one step further,
outlining our personal knowledge deficiency, and why we need others to
share their knowledge. Hopefully, Yahoo is listening to its users and
learning from this experience. 'Who was Venn and his diagrams? A
structured approach at organizing knowledge for easy lookup and
retrieval.
:(      Jeff   :: July 28, 2006 10:49 PM Ok, I exaggerated a bit. Think
of it as charging a lithium ion battery to it's maximum potential
charge. Seriously, who doesn't love good satire? Xerraire   :: July 29,
2006 07:10 AM I should taunt on my blog then :)      Jeff   :: July 29,
2006 07:22 AM Whatever works, eh? did you see this today? :) Waiting for
Part II      Tigerblade   :: July 29, 2006 07:03 PM I agree.
It's still quite good, with decent plug-in support, the ability to
publish dynamically (like Wordpress) or static HTML (as I do here).
It's still quite good, with decent plug-in support, the ability to
publish dynamically (like Wordpress) or static HTML (as I do here). Of
course, like any new system you'll have a bit of a learning curve, but
WP is so frickin easy, I'm sure you'll be sailing faster than you'd ever
imagine. Cannot believe there was no announcement from yahoo. ) or do
not know, but personally believe.
Don't even think about commenting! technorati tags: folksonomy, tagging,
del. No acknowledgement of downtime at all. Also, to clarify my original
comment, I questioned the word "power", and do not see "benefit" and
"power" to have the same meaning.
Smug in there ideals that customers will stay with them whatever they
do, comes to mind.
We can choose to believe in that truth, or we can choose to disbelieve
it, or we can choose to somewhat believe it. Post a comment (If you
haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the
site owner before your comment will appear.
We tried something a little different this time, highlighting some of
the hot topics shared in the forums by our BigBlueBall members. )     
Jeff   :: July 29, 2006 06:09 AM Steve, this Venn diagram (have you seen
Eddie Izzards bit about Venn? and MySpace: All Go Down Digg Down Yahoo
and Microsoft IM Interoperability Arrives Tagging and the Average Joe
Wordpress vs.
uh it's pretty damn good.
Little by little things are starting to function, and the idea is a good
one.
So let me hear from you, Wordpress and MT fans.
Jake Burgy and I recorded the eight episode of the BigBlueBall Instant
Messaging podcast today, and I think this show has the best sound
quality yet.
Hopefully, Yahoo is listening to its users and learning from this
experience.
Jeff   :: July 11, 2006 07:20 PM Ok, so one vote for handmade CMS (been
there, done that), no votes for MT, and several enthusiastic votes for
WP. To begin, imagine all knowledge could be represented by a circle.
Power and value both are in the eye of the beholder. Meetro is actually
pretty cool. See the screenshots, find out what features are supported,
and learn how to get it all working.