Subject: Of booth

From: "Catalinaz Warrenl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 12:44:14 +0800

after firing Brian Ellerbe.  He inherited a mess, stemming from the Ed Martin 
 We have to get back to the way we were before that game.''   The Suns, who 

Stop everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major News Was Released .
 
CHINA D E A L
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this s t o c k go.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the s e cu r i t i e s A C T of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC A C T of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fA C T and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

 a list of candidates, but declined to identify any of the coaches.  "Michigan's
 in the first half one night after getting just one first-half assist against 
Iverson scored 44 points and dished out 15 assists in leading the Nuggets to
 according to the contrA C T.  Michigan hired Amaker on hired March 29, 2001, 
  "There were moments of delight and success (this season)," Martin said. 
games and eight of their next nine.  ''This does a lot for our confidence,''
cohesion because of injuries, illnesses, trades and suspensions. The Nuggets 
you or anything,'' Iverson said. ''It just feels good. It just feels like 
championships and we haven't been close to doing either in a lot of ways."  
 have the regroup a little bit.''   Denver has struggled all season to get any 
 coach on March 31, 2011, to earn a deferred-compensation package after the school's
its history.  Michigan was 18-12 overall and 10-6 during the 2002-03 season
points - since their 129-127 double-overtime win at Dallas on Wednesday night.
 their fourth straight win, a 131-107 blowout of the Phoenix Suns on Saturday