Subject: download Photoshop CS3

From: "jodi kaylee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 16:17:42 +0500

The formation of one's character ought to be everyone's chief aim.
A conservative believes nothing should be done for the first time.
A consumer is a shopper who is sore about something.
Nothing baffles the schemes of evil people so much as the calm composure
of great souls.
Many a man is saved from being a thief by finding everything locked up.
Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down.
All human life is here, but the Holy Ghost seems to be somewhere else.
They talk about their Pilgrim blood, their birthright high and holy! a
mountain-stream that ends in mud thinks is melancholy.
For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.
Who with a little cannot be content, endures an everlasting punishment.
Don't mistake activity for achievement.
I'd hate to be a teetotaler. Imagine getting up in the morning and
knowing that's as good as you're going to feel all day.
If one age believes too much it is natural that another believes too
little.
No one is a failure until they blame somebody else.
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
In youth the days are short and the years are long. In old age the years
are short and day's long.
Achilles absent was Achilles still!
Remember: there are no small parts, only small actors.
I have a great fear for the moral will of Americans if it takes more
than a week to achieve the results.