Subject: We're still dancing to our burial plots, for whatever reason.

From: "Pen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 01:11:31 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Zevon sang sordid, sometimes bitterly funny songs about a Los Angeles of
backroom deals, jet-setting movie actors, and professional boxers. His
body of recorded music is among the best examples horror-themed rock and
roll, featuring a uniquely malicious lyrical sensibility. That same
goofiness would define much of Castor's music.
But yes, do tell more!
Do you care  about you helth?
I wrote an article on Sutch years ago for the now sadly-defunct, Cool
and Strange Music magazine.
DOn't you know what else can help ? "Damn, baby, I can't tell if I had a
good time or if you kicked my ass. And all these filmic references
relate to just one character, that of Elle Driver, Daryl Hannah's
duplicitous assassin.
I hope you are alright and I hope for a more efficient recovery for New
Orleans. I am perhaps the only person on the planet to play this song on
banjo. Thanks for your comments!
All the clubs are being closed down.
King Kong Jimmy Castor Bunch. We're always saying something rude about
one other's hair, clothes, whatever, it doesn't matter, we quarrel. DRM
does little to prevent depreciation of secondary rights. Do you care 
about you helth?