Subject: Instead, sometimes, I just wanna' know what my peeps are up to.

From: cheddar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 11:52:40 +0200

" which makes me laugh.

When I feel like there's nothing new, I get bored and, after that,
combative. It's not quite "picking my fights," but picking where I want
to put my energy.

And pointlessly running over and over the same points, and watching the
same stupid arguments surface time and again, is not where I want it to
go.

But as you pursue it, be prepared for the possibility that the truth may
not look like what you expect to find. Posted by: BEG on March 27, 2007
I did know that about vermouth (ours is in the refrigerator door), but I
didn't know that about port, although I should have considered it. It's
gotten to the point where, with limited exceptions, if I don't know the
person offline, I don't bother.

Instead, sometimes, I just wanna' know what my peeps are up to.

" Spoiled vermouth tastes like, well, spoiled wine.

By the way, Ubik has his own twitter feed now, too.

We have a new grill (as of yesterday), a dining table, chairs, and
sunbrella (as of this weekend). The Internet is a conduit to others of
interest to me right now, a means to an end, not the end in itself.

I can't tolerate it anymore. In vermouth-like bottlings, I'm a little
partial to Dubonnet or Lillet Blanc, which are both excellent additions
(in small amounts) to gin or vodka for your martini experience.

Boredom is not my friend and does not make me a nice person. By the way,
Ubik has his own twitter feed now, too.

" Most days, I feel that way, too.

By popular demand (ok, 2 people asked), here are some pictures.

When I feel like there's nothing new, I get bored and, after that,
combative. And pointlessly running over and over the same points, and
watching the same stupid arguments surface time and again, is not where
I want it to go.

"spring break" or something like that.

It's gotten to the point where, with limited exceptions, if I don't know
the person offline, I don't bother. Remember that there are
fundamentally nice people on both sides.

" Most days, I feel that way, too. I can't tolerate it anymore. Oh, and
here's Ubik keeping an eye on everything.

I almost never participate in online debates or discussion fora anymore.
How then do you help people committed to flawed visions see the right
one?

Remember that there are fundamentally nice people on both sides. The
little DC-ish jokes the team can employ are always good for a chuckle.
Instead, sometimes, I just wanna' know what my peeps are up to.

I can't tolerate it anymore. Yapping and getting nowhere . My garbage
disposal is a very happy garbage disposal (glug, glug, glug) after
reading this article. I can't tolerate it anymore. And pointlessly
running over and over the same points, and watching the same stupid
arguments surface time and again, is not where I want it to go. Maybe I
should just resort to the miniature bottles.

So I'm home this week, trying to catch up on piles of stuff around the
house.