Subject: shtmlAs an item of interest, the Genome News Network maintains an infrequently updated overview page on legislation, government policies and notable researchers in the stem cell field.

From: "Bridges Simmy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:53:33 +0400

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

In an important step forward, researchers have grown embryonic stem
cells into fully formed blood vessels. Forward the newsletter on by all
means, or post it to your favorite online communities. We've seen the
first successful applications of simple stem cell medicine to cure heart
disease in human trials in the US, Germany and Japan . Are you new to
healthy life extension?
People who practice CR are individually making smart, educated choices
for personal health and longevity.
This is only one of a number of research efforts, resulting from new
knowledge and new biomedical technologies.
The final comments on bioethics regarding embryonic stem cells are
telling: an island of Japanese rationality in the midst of a sea of
Western hysteria.
You can't choose a particular lifestyle and expect it to improve your
healthy lifespan - the real reasons for study results are often buried,
rarely obvious, and sometimes counter-intuitive. cfmScientists are
learning ever more about the biochemical mechanisms that control stem
cells. Truly, we live in an era of wonders.
Nanotechnology is itself an enormous, rapidly growing field, and I
encourage you to read up on the possibilities for astounding advances in
health and longevity through nanomedicine.
Nanotechnology is itself an enormous, rapidly growing field, and I
encourage you to read up on the possibilities for astounding advances in
health and longevity through nanomedicine.
Stem cell research legislation is stalled in the US, but has been
delayed for far longer in Canada.
But many of those same scientists think we will be able to slow or even
reverse human aging in the relatively near future.
stmThe BBC notes that Professor Martin Evans, the chief architect of
modern stem cell research, has received a knighthood in honor of his
work. Click here to participate in improving your future health and
longevity! There is some impressive work being done at the forefront of
the field: "This is not imaginary science anymore," says William
Haseltine, CEO of Human Genome Sciences.
Some observers are predicting that medical science will be able to grow
new organs to order long before the end of the decade. Alzheimer's Cause
Pinpointed?
The full effects of the legislation are unclear, but it looks like only
very limited research for curing disease will be permitted.
Unfortunately, all these breakthroughs have occurred under a cloud of
hostile, anti-research legislation in the US and Europe.