Subject: [salud] Time for another version?

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:55:02 -0400 (EDT)

[as chair]

We've got revisions of many of the sections of the draft and they seem
to have general approval.  As far as I can see, we haven't found any
technical issues, but there are a number of editorial issues that have
turned up.  (I will say more about those later.)  Also, the -07
version has expired.  So I think that it is time to assemble the
changes into a -08 version, and assemble as thorough a list of the
editorial issues as we can.

I think that after that, we will need only one more major revision and
we will be ready to put the draft into WGLC!

Laura, you have been doing the writing.  Would it be possible for you
to submit a -08 in the next week or two?  Or would there be a better
way to proceed?

Dale

---

From: Laura Liess <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 16:21:42 +0200

Dale,

I agree with you, It's time for a new version.
I will try to put the changes the into a new version within the next two
weeks (assumed my employer doesn't come up with some very very urgent work
to be done over night ;-)).
Because we had a lot of discussions since -07 and most text proposals came
from you, I will sent the new version to you for review before submitting
it.

Thank you
Laura

2013/4/23 Dale R. Worley <[email-masked]>

> _______________________________________________
> salud mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/salud
>