Subject: [sami] Joining the scientific committee of the Indexed Conference SETIT

From: "Pr Med salim BOUHLEL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 19:35:23 +0200

The 7th International Conference

Sciences of Electronics, Technologies of Information and Telecommunications
(SETIT 2016)

Hammamet - Tunisia, 18th - 20th December 2016

Indexed Conference

 <http://www.setit.rnu.tn> http://www.setit.rnu.tn

Dear colleague 

We are pleased to inform you that we have received over than 1200 papers
submitted to SETIT 2016 <http://www.setit.rnu.tn/> . This great success in
certainly due to the efforts of all those who have greatly contributed to
keep SETIT a high quality Scientific conference and to your wide range CFP
diffusion.

80 papers still need more reviewers. If you or any other colleague from your
team could help in this process, it would be greatly appreciated.

If you can help us, you are kindly requested to select some papers (2 Papers
at least) not yet assigned for reviewers" by clicking here or copy and paste
this link:

http://www.setit.rnu.tn/register.php?key=tra23247c2FtaUBpZXRmLm9yZw==

NB: If for any reason you cannot accept our invitation to join the
<http://www.setit.rnu.tn/scientific-committee.html> scientific committee*,
please do us a favour by clicking here or copy and paste this link:

http://www.setit.rnu.tn/unsubscribe-reviewer.php?key=tra23247c2FtaUBpZXRmLm9
yZw==

Your immediate response is greatly appreciated and will help us with our
planning.

We hope we can count on you to make SETIT  <http://www.setit.rnu.tn/> 2016 a
great success and look forward to meeting you during the conference.

Best regards

NB:  

·                    If any colleague from your team could help in this
process, we would greatly appreciate. Additional New Reviewers are pleased
to fill the form: http://www.setit.rnu.tn/register.html

For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Mohamed Salim BOUHLEL
General Co-Chair, SETIT 2016
Head of Research Unit: Sciences & Technologies of Image and
Telecommunications ( Sfax University )
GSM +216 20 200005 

* I would like to remind you that 80 papers still not reviewed and we need
your help to send the evaluations the 15th October 2016. Please help us keep
to our commitment in order to respect the conference time schedule. I hope
you could review some papers as earlier as possible.

We are sorry if you get email 2 or 3 times. You can simply reply with
“remove” so we will delete your email from our list.

* Preliminary list:  http://www.setit.rnu.tn/scientific-committee.html

. 

Your E-Mail Adress: [email-masked]