Subject: [sami] Happy New Year 2017

From: "Pr Med Salim BOUHLEL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 19:24:12 +0100

Dear,

 

All the staff of the Research Unit: Sciences and Technologies of image and
Telecommunications (SETIT) as well as the all members of the Scientific
committee of the seven International conference SETIT'16 would like to wish
you a very Happy and Successful New Year 2017.

May it be full of health, wealth and happiness for you, for your families
and for your loved ones.

Pr. Med Salim BOUHLEL
Editor in Chief of  <http://ijhmi.asdfjournals.com/> IJHMI
General Chair  <http://www.setit.rnu.tn/> Setit'16
General Chair  <http://intconfhmi.com/> ICHMI'17
Head of the Research Unit: <http://www.setit.rnu.tn/URSETIT/>  SETIT ( Sfax
University )
President of the Tunisian Association Human-Machine Interaction
Vice President of the ASDF (Africa Region)
GSM +216 20 20 00 05

---
L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus