Subject: [sami] Last request. Please update your profile,

From: "Pr. Med Salim BOUHLEL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 21:30:21 +0100

Dear Colleague;

Thank you for your acceptance to be part of the scientific committee of 2020 IEEE
SETIT.

You are requested to check your profile data on our website (
<http://www.setit.rnu.tn/update-profile.html>
http://www.setit.rnu.tn/update-profile.html). These data are useful to:

1) Update the committee list on our website. 

2) Preparing your reviewer certificates.

3) Communicate to  <https://publons.com/> Publons your contact details and the
title of each paper you have reviewed.

To log to your session please use this link: 

http://www.setit.rnu.tn/register.php?key=tra23247c2FtaUBpZXRmLm9yZw==

It is a secure link. Please don't share this link or your password code with
others.

Your User ID:    [email-masked]

Please note that your password is case-sensitive.

When logged into the site you will be able to check the status of papers you have
reviewed.  

Please do log in to http://www.setit.rnu.tn/update-profile.html  to update your
profile, and to change your password to one of your choices.

Best regards,

Pr. Med Salim BOUHLEL

General Co-chair IEEE 2022  <http://www.setit.rnu.tn/> SETIT