Subject: [sami] IEEE 2022 SETIT. Review Process

From: "Pr. Med Salim BOUHLEL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 03:10:02 +0100

Dear colleague ; 

This is just to remind that we have received no report yet for Some papers you have
selected to review knowing that we will reach the deadline in a few days.

As timely reviews are of utmost importance to authors, I would be grateful if you
could submit your review as soon as possible. Otherwise, You are pleased to remove
these papers from your selection. 

P.S. The review process is available online (
<http://www.setit.rnu.tn/review-selected-papers.html> Review My Selection). To log
to your session, please use your personal access link:

http://www.setit.rnu.tn/register.php?key=tra23247c2FtaUBpZXRmLm9yZw==

Your comments for the authors must be well argued (150 words at least). 

Thank you again for your understanding.

Best regards, 

PS: Please update your profile in our website. 

Mohamed Salim BOUHLEL
General Co-Chair, 2022 IEEE SETIT
GSM +216 20 20 00 05