Subject: SASL bar BOF in Minneapolis?

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:21:02 +0000

I think interested parties should gather in Minneapolis to discuss
progress (or lack of thereof) of the base set of documents. Yes/no?
When, if yes?

Alexey
__________________________________________
R & D, ACI Worldwide/MessagingDirect
Richmond, Surrey, UK
Phone: +44 20 8332 4508

I speak for myself only, not for my employer.
__________________________________________

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 12:51:39 -0800

>progress (or lack of thereof) of the base set of documents. Yes/no?

I think that's a good idea.  How about Monday evening?

Kurt

---

From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 00:15:44 -0800 (PST)

> progress (or lack of thereof) of the base set of documents. Yes/no?

Yes, let's.  Kurt suggested Monday evening.  I suspect I'm not the only 
SASL-interested person also interested in ssh which is meeting that 
evening.  I'd rather do it Monday 15:30-17:30 (or even dinner I suppose).
Or, ssh probably won't take all its slot, so perhaps after it adjourns.

 - RL "Bob"

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 16:06:42 -0700

> Or, ssh probably won't take all its slot, so perhaps after it adjourns.

Ok, let's meet 15.30 near the message board.

Alexey Melnikov

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 12:51:39 -0800

Kurt

---

From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 00:15:44 -0800 (PST)

- RL "Bob"

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 16:06:42 -0700

Alexey Melnikov