Subject: Proposed SASL WG milestone update

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:35:35 -0800

The chairs propose to update the WG milestones as follows:

The current milestone:
  Jan 04  Submit SASL (+ EXTERNAL), SASLprep, ANONYMOUS, PLAIN
          to IESG for consideration as Proposed Standards

will be replaced with:
  May 05   Submit SASL (+ EXTERNAL) to the IESG for consideration
		as a Proposed Standard
  Done     Submit ANONYMOUS to IESG for consideration as a
		Proposed Standard
  Done     Submit PLAIN to IESG for consideration as a
		Proposed Standard
  Done     Submit SASLprep to IESG for consideration as a
		Proposed Standard

and update the following milestones with new dates:
  Jun 05    Submit CRAM-MD5 to IESG for consideration as a
		Proposed Standard 
  Jul 05    Submit DIGEST-MD5 to IESG for consideration as a
		Proposed Standard 
  Aug 05    Submit GSSAPI to IESG for consideration as a
		Proposed Standard 
  Oct 05    Provide implementation report plan (with milestones) 
  Nov 05    Revise charter or conclude

If you have concerns regarding this slate of milestones,
please comment..  The chairs intend to gauge consensus regarding
milestone updates and make an appropriate recommendation to
the IESG within the next week.

-- Kurt & Tom, SASL chairs