Subject: SASL (Mysql) - OpenBSD

From: Jiří Adámek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:16:16 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
I have a problem with SASL2 (Cyrus SASL) and users`s verification in MySQL
DB. The passwords of users are crypt with fce crypt() and this is the
problem. SASL don`t support crypted passwords, I think, and only one way
what I know is using a PAM modules. BUT I can`t find a support of PAM in
OpenBSD3.6 :-(. So, I want ask you, if it`s any way, how can I get support
of this. :/ Yes, I could save passowrds in a clear form, but I would like
use it as last chance.

Thank You.
Jiri Adamek

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:37:31 -0800

Your post is more appropriately directed to a list
intended to support the software you are using, such
as <[email-masked]>.  See <http://asg.web.cmu.edu/sasl/#mailinglists> for
additional information.

The ietf-sasl list is for SASL standardization discussions.

-- Kurt, IETF SASL WG co-chair

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:45:05 -0500

On Tuesday, February 15, 2005 04:37:31 PM -0800 "Kurt D. Zeilenga" 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> as <[email-masked]>.  See
> <http://asg.web.cmu.edu/sasl/#mailinglists> for additional information.

you mean <[email-masked]> (no 's')

-- Jeff

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:37:31 -0800

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:45:05 -0500

-- Jeff