Subject: [SAVA] Two updated documents

From: miw at juniper.net (Mark Williams)
Date: Tue Sep 12 16:35:55 2006

All,

updated BoF proposal and Draft Charter

cheers,

Mark

-- 
"Product roadmap and/or product discussion in this email set forth
Juniper Networks' current intention and is subject to change at any
time without notice.  No purchases are contingent upon Juniper
Networks delivering any feature or functionality expressed or implied
in this roadmap or product discussion."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Williams                        Juniper Networks
Liaison                              Beijing Office
Academic Networking Sector           Tel: +86 10 6528 8800 x16032
Asia Pacific                         FAX: +61 7 3251 0155
[email-masked]                      Cell: +86 1370-111-4749

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: SAVA-Bof-Proposal-060825.doc
Type: application/msword
Size: 53760 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn/pipermail/sava/attachments/20060912/c06364df/SAVA-Bof-Proposal-060825-0001.doc
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: SAVA-draft-charter-060825.doc
Type: application/msword
Size: 41984 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn/pipermail/sava/attachments/20060912/c06364df/SAVA-draft-charter-060825-0001.doc