Subject: [SAVA] Please comment: Framework Draft - latest version

From: miw at juniper.net (Mark Williams)
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 18:49:04 +0800

Here is a edited/rewritten version of the SAVA framework draft. Things done:

* Harmonise with most recent version of the problem statement
* Clean up some definitions
* Remove solution-specific texts which belong in solution drafts
* Fix up the reference section
* etc....

Still some empty or sparse sections that need work, but I think what is 
there is ready to be shot at, so I put it out for your review.

cheers,

Mark

-- 
"Product roadmap and/or product discussion in this email set forth
Juniper Networks' current intention and is subject to change at any
time without notice.  No purchases are contingent upon Juniper
Networks delivering any feature or functionality expressed or implied
in this roadmap or product discussion."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Williams                        Juniper Networks
Liaison                              Beijing Office
Academic Networking Sector           Tel: +86 10 6528 8800 x16032
Asia Pacific                         FAX: +61 7 3251 0155
miw at juniper.net                      Cell: +86 1370-111-4749

-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: draft-wu-sava-framework-01.txt
Url: http://mail.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn/pipermail/sava/attachments/20070606/3fa648c1/attachment-0001.txt