Subject: [SAVA] For Comment: Two new first-hop SAVA drafts

From: miw at juniper.net (Mark Williams)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 01:29:59 +0800

Folks,

two drafts for the SAVA first-hop local subnet case, to go along with 
Fred's simple-sava draft.

cheers,

Mark

-- 
"Product roadmap and/or product discussion in this email set forth
Juniper Networks' current intention and is subject to change at any
time without notice.  No purchases are contingent upon Juniper
Networks delivering any feature or functionality expressed or implied
in this roadmap or product discussion."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Williams                        Juniper Networks
Liaison                              Beijing Office
Academic Networking Sector           Tel: +86 10 6528 8800 x16032
Asia Pacific                         FAX: +61 7 3251 0155
miw at juniper.net                      Cell: +86 1370-111-4749

-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: draft-sava-solution-ipv6-edge-network-signature-00.txt
Url: http://mail.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn/pipermail/sava/attachments/20070611/85957a29/attachment-0002.txt 
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: draft-wu-sava-solution-firsthop-eap00.txt
Url: http://mail.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn/pipermail/sava/attachments/20070611/85957a29/attachment-0003.txt