Subject: [savi] SAVI Meeting Agenda for IETF 75

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:38:51 +0200

Folks -

Below please find the agenda for our meeting on Thursday.

This time, we are unlikely to have time for presentations that go beyond
our immediate work items.  I kindly ask for the understanding of those
of you who are affected by this -- I know about the effort you have
spent.  Although all agenda slot requests show up on the agenda below,
partly under the lighting talk section, please be prepared that we may
have to skip the lighting talk section.

A demo of CPS will follow the meeting.  To give people time to attend
this demo, the meeting will close slightly earlier than the official
morning session.

- Christian

-----------------------------------------------------------
Agenda of the SAVI working group meeting at IETF 75
Thursday, July 30, 9:00 am - 11:30 am, Cabaret room
-----------------------------------------------------------

Introduction and agenda bashing                        9:00
Christian Vogt

Protecting unassigned IP addresses --                  9:10
Discussion summary and analysis
Christian Vogt

Discussion                                             9:30
All

Increasing binding table accuracy                     10:30
Eric Levy-Abegnoli

SAVI in broadband access networks                     10:50
Alan Kavanagh

Lightening talks on potential future work, if time permits:

   CGA Extension Header of IPv6                        5 min
   Dong Zhang (draft-dong-savi-cga-header)

   SAVI for Delegated IPv6 Prefixes                    5 min
   Frank Xia (draft-kaippallimalil-savi-dhcp-pd)

   Source Address Validation via Shared Key            5 min
   Hongyu Li ([email-masked])

                                                end at 11:15

After working group meeting:

   Control Plane Snooping prototype demonstration      11:15
   Jianping Wu, Jun Bi, Guang Wao (draft-bi-savi-cps)

---

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:13:47 +0200

Presenters and potential presenters -

Please send me your slides by Wednesday, 18:00, preferably in PDF  
format.
I will then upload the slides to the meeting proceedings.

Thank you.
- Christian