Subject: [savi] Update of SAVI working group milestones

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:06:39 -0500

All -

I would like to make updates to the SAVI working group milestones to
include the new DHCP solution document and the new, though yet-to-be-
selected framework document, as well as to reflect the past delay of 
the group.  Below is a suggestion of how the new milestones should 
look like.  If you see an issue with these, please speak up.

- Christian

PROPOSED NEW MILESTONES

Jul 2008  WG approval

Aug 2008  First WG draft on threats

Oct 2008  First WG draft on SLAAC solution

Dec 2008  First WG draft on SeND solution

Dec 2009  First WG draft on DHCP solution

Dec 2009  First WG draft on protocol framework

Mar 2010  First WG draft on solution for Ethernet-based broadband access networks

Mar 2010  Submit document on threats to IESG for Informational RFC

Dec 2010  Submit SLAAC solution to IESG for Proposed Standard

Dec 2010  Submit SeND solution to IESG for Proposed Standard

Dec 2010  Submit DHCP solution to IESG for Proposed Standard

Dec 2010  Submit protocol framework to IESG for Informational RFC

Dec 2010  Submit Ethernet-based broadband access network solution to IESG for Proposed Standard

---

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:22:51 -0500

Folks -

FYI, the milestones on our charter web page have been updated:

http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/savi-charter.html

- Christian