Subject: [savi] I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-mix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 06:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAVI for Mixed Address Assignment Methods Scenario
	Author(s)       : J. Bi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-mix-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-05-06

This document reviews how multiple address discovery methods can
coexist in a single SAVI device and collisions are resolved when the
same binding entry is discovered by two or more methods.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-mix-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.