Subject: [savi] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 09:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : FCFS SAVI: First-Come First-Serve Source-Address Validation for Locally Assigned IPv6 Addresses
    Author(s)     : E. Nordmark, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-09.txt
    Pages         : 31
    Date          : 2011-04-27
    
   This memo describes FCFS SAVI a mechanism to provide source address
   validation for IPv6 networks using the First-Come First-Serve
   principle.  The proposed mechanism is intended to complement ingress
   filtering techniques to provide a finer granularity on the control of
   the source addresses used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.