Subject: [savi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 17:35:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAVI Threat Scope
	Author(s)       : Danny McPherson
                          Fred Baker
                          Joel M. Halpern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-08.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-04-09

Abstract:
   Source Address Validation Improvement (SAVI) effort aims to
   complement ingress filtering with finer-grained, standardized IP
   source address validation.  This document describes threats enabled
   by IP source address spoofing both in the global and finer-grained
   context, describes currently available solutions and challenges, and
   provides a starting point analysis for finer-grained (host
   granularity) anti-spoofing work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 20:42:15 -0400

As requested by Ted, I have submitted a revision of the document.  I 
believe this resolves all outstanding discuss items, and most of the 
comments.  (Barry, thanks for the check on some really bad sentences.)

Yours,
Joel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-08.txt
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 17:35:50 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
  This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation 
Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt