Subject: [savi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-send-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 07:11:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SEND-based Source-Address Validation Implementation
	Author(s)       : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Alberto Garcia-Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-send-10.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2013-04-26

Abstract:
   This memo describes SEND SAVI, a mechanism to provide source address
   validation using the SEND protocol.  The proposed mechanism is
   intended to complement ingress filtering techniques to provide a
   finer granularity on the control of the source addresses used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-savi-send

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-savi-send-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-savi-send-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt