Subject: [savi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 07:03:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAVI Threat Scope
	Author(s)       : Danny McPherson
                          Fred Baker
                          Joel M. Halpern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-07.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-04-03

Abstract:
   Source Address Validation Improvement (SAVI) effort aims to
   complement ingress filtering with finer-grained, standardized IP
   source address validation.  This document describes threats enabled
   by IP source address spoofing both in the global and finer-grained
   context, describes currently available solutions and challenges, and
   provides a starting point analysis for finer-grained (host
   granularity) anti-spoofing work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/